Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys. Been suffering this blue screen error for a month or so now, it blue screens only when i walk away, never when im on the computer. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shanegame, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Shanegame Win User

Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer

Hi guys.

Been suffering this blue screen error for a month or so now, it blue screens only when i walk away, never when im on the computer.
    Every time i come back to the computer its sitting at the login screen.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WU3fOcVFgtvjsycWuDnlZqtqeMET4oSm&authuser=info%40technikasolutions.com.au&usp=drive_fs

here is a link to a zip file containing the dump files for more details.

Hoping someone can help me find the cause!

Thanks!

:)

Shanegame, Jan 18, 2021

2. Blue Screens & Computer Crashes

I keep getting Blue Screens that crash my computer. Many different "codes" come up to tell support techs. Many trusted techs tried by remote access to my computer. None succeded(sp?). I came to the Community and found several suggestions and a tech came
    on to chat and was authorized to gain remote access. Afterwards, I had no blue screen crashes for a day & just now had another blue screen.

Can someone help?

VirginiaDyer, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer

Blue crashes after RAM installation

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encountered may indicate a possible driver or hardware compatibility issue. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type winver in the search box and press
      Enter to help you identify.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

As an initial step to troubleshoot the blue screen error, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    support article. Follow through the guided walk through to view the appropriate steps. Once you're done,
    check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer

1. Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Crash

2. Walk Away Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Walk Away Mode: Hi,Does anyone see a "Walk Away Mode" with a 5 second countdown when your Windows 11 PC has been inactive for 60 seconds? I have gone through all the personalization and screen settings and all are set to "Never" yet my system still goes to sleep after 60 seconds. I have a...
  3. Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour: How do I make this not happen ever again? Please don't tell me to adjust the hours. I don't have normal hours. I want the solution that will make it never, ever, ever, ever reboot on its own. Ever....
  4. Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour: How do I make this not happen ever again? Please don't tell me to adjust the hours. I don't have normal hours. I want the solution that will make it never, ever, ever, ever reboot on its own. Ever....
  5. Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour

6. Unexpected crash and reboot everytime I walk away, Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected crash and reboot everytime I walk away, Event ID 1001: Sometimes when I leave my PC idle and go to the shower or go talk to my family, etc, I'll come back to see that my PC has rebooted, or I'll see it scanning the C: drive for errors. When I check Event viewer I get this. Source: EventLog, Event ID 6008The previous system...
  7. Unexpected crash and reboot everytime I walk away, Event ID 1001

Unexpected crash and reboot everytime I walk away, Event ID 1001: Sometimes when I leave my PC idle and go to the shower or go talk to my family, etc, I'll come back to see that my PC has rebooted, or I'll see it scanning the C: drive for errors. When I check Event viewer I get this. Source: EventLog, Event ID 6008The previous system...
  8. Unexpected crash and reboot everytime I walk away, Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Bluescreen when walking away from PC

Bluescreen when walking away from PC: For a few weeks now I have had a peculiar problem with my PC. When I get up from my desk for a few minutes, I often return to see that Windows has restarted. In the system stability logs I see BlueScreen errors with the Code 1000007e. These BlueScreens do not occur, when...
  10. When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

When I walk away from my computer it blue screens: It's a 50/50 chance that when I walk away from my computer, it'll blue screen. Every time it blue screens it goes to 100% and doesn't reboot. I have looked for a solution, but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Here is an image of the blue screen. Please...