Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it?

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I appreciate any help you can give me, thanks a bunch : Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevonBerry1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it?

I appreciate any help you can give me, thanks a bunch :

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1000009f

Parameter 1: 4

Parameter 2: 12c

Parameter 3: ffff9a811e8f6040

Parameter 4: ffff80091182f7e0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Link to Dump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmUpBYU6s1P3q2xdJB0MilBpNnJr?e=dbdwhr

:)

DevonBerry1, Apr 29, 2020

2. blue screen error 1000009f at the turning off.

In the last few weeks, when turning off my PC (windows 7 pro x64) , it remains in the shutdown state for about 6-10 minutes, after which it restarts and a blue screen error
    1000009f occurs . Then, the turning off is possible.

Here is my info:

Firma problema:

Nome evento problema: BlueScreen

Versione SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

ID impostazioni locali: 1040

Ulteriori informazioni sul problema:

BCCode: 1000009f

BCP1: 0000000000000004

BCP2: 0000000000000258

BCP3: FFFFFA800CAC6660

BCP4: FFFFF8000440B420

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

File che contribuiscono alla descrizione del problema:

C:\Windows\Minidump\121419-20046-01.dmp

C:\Users\mypc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35178-0.sysdata.xml

Here is my .dmp file link:

121419-20046-01.dmp

And here my MEMORY.DMP link:

MEMORY.DMP

How can it be fixed?Thanks a lot for your help.

Augusto321, Apr 29, 2020
  3. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it?

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it?

1. Windows Blue Screen error 1000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...
  3. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  4. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  5. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Hey everyone, I've been having blue screens with the following error on my brand new laptop for the past week or so. It's been happening seemingly at random, I can't figure out exactly what's causing it. It also references ntoskernel.exe. Attached are the last 2 dump files...
  7. How do I fix DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f?

How do I fix DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f?: Hello I am using a Desktop and I am having problems when I turn on the PC, a minute or two after startup is finished my computer crashes and gives me the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE message. I updated my mobo manufacturer's drivers, changed the power controls, turned off...
  8. How do I fix Blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix Blue screen.: Unable to update windows .. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-blue-screen/65822ea0-d080-4fec-9c5b-11ff17496a54
  9. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi, I have been having BSOD's with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE it usually happens during gaming or alt+tabbing. I get it quite often. My PC freezes for some time or just gives me BSOD. I don't know much about this subject so I can you guys help out? Thanks in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com