Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am experiencing the frequent blue screens caused by the below error running Windows 10 64bit.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boltscience, May 9, 2021.

1. Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36

I am experiencing the frequent blue screens caused by the below error running Windows 10 64bit.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 36Parameter 2: ffffa68eabff8d90Parameter 3: ffffc807bf3673b8Parameter 4: ffffc807bda3a8f0OS version: 10_0_19042I have tried to trouble shoot this error to no avail. Is it a BIOS issue or a device manager? I have no PCI controller in my device manager just a communications port location on a PCI standard ISA bridge unsure if this helps.Looking forward to someone hopefully having the knowledge to asssit.

:)

boltscience, May 9, 2021
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 9, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 9, 2021
  4. Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36

Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot.

After i tried all methods as you suggest, the blue screen errors happen when i use Microsoft Edge.

Dump File 090317-22906-01.dmp

Crash Time 03/09/2017 3:17:37 CH

Bug Check String SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 fffff808`00af0918

Parameter 3 ffffb581`65bc4ff0

Parameter 4 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver NETIO.SYS

Caused By Address NETIO.SYS+10918

File Description Network I/O Subsystem

Product Name Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+16c560Could you please support to me this problem ?

Thank you.

TRINH THANHTUNG, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36

1. Windows Blue Screen Error 10e Parameter 36 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. 0x80070057:parameter error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070057:parameter error: I've been getting this error for a week, I can't change the name of the files or something. I searched a lot on the internet, but I couldn't find a solution. Can you help?...
  3. 0x80070057:parameter error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070057:parameter error: I've been getting this error for a week, I can't change the name of the files or something. I searched a lot on the internet, but I couldn't find a solution. Can you help?...
  4. windows 10 bsod 10e error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 bsod 10e error: ok so last night i was starting a game then my windows 10 pc screen went black then my pc restarted, looking at the event viewer i see codes 6008 and code 41 along with a reliability monitor code of a 10e errorso in reliability monitor i see a windows stopped working error...
  5. windows 10 bsod 10e error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 bsod 10e error: ok so last night i was starting a game then my windows 10 pc screen went black then my pc restarted, looking at the event viewer i see codes 6008 and code 41 along with a reliability monitor code of a 10e errorso in reliability monitor i see a windows stopped working error...
  6. windows 10 bsod 10e error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen 10e on shutdown: Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot screen again and my PC just comes back on, this isn't a problem that happens all the time but I want it fixed if anyone...
  8. BlueScreen 10e on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen 10e on shutdown: Whenever I shut down my PC, the screen goes blank as if it's about to power off, but everything in my PC stays on, then on the screen you see the boot screen again and my PC just comes back on, this isn't a problem that happens all the time but I want it fixed if anyone...
  9. BSOD 10e VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD 10e VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My screen no matter what monitor I use at random times when doing something related to video Youtube, Gaming, etc will go black and then display some colors. Please see the attached images. Then, I received this error today "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" "0x0000010e...
  10. Blue Screen, Bug Check MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, Parameter 1 003f, Parameter 2 000336a5 -- What to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen, Bug Check MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, Parameter 1 003f, Parameter 2 000336a5 -- What to...: Crash List Created by using BlueScreenView Dump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...