Windows 10: Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died.

Discus and support Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I was facing black screen or blank screen with no cursor issue after updating my laptop windows to latest version 1903. After update few days it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Santosh098, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died.

Hi. I was facing black screen or blank screen with no cursor issue after updating my laptop windows to latest version 1903. After update few days it was working well but after few days I was facing that black screen or blank screen with no cursor issue. So to resolve it I have tried system restore but it failed. Now I am facing automatic repair failed with critical process died stop code error.

I done few command prompt solution like sfc scan now etc but still didn't work.

I have not taken my data backup. I am worrying about my data.

Please reply me if anyone have solution.

Should I remove my hard drive and copy data to other system.

Please provide me solution.

:)

Santosh098, Aug 4, 2019
  2. GauravRawat2000, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Blue screen code critical process died

I tried to reset and checked all options nothing working please help me to resolve this problem blue screen code critical process died

jagdishbishnoi, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died.

"CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" Blue Screen

Hello,

Try temporarily removing the third-party conflicting software. Also try suggestions mentioned here and see if they helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-critical-process-...

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died.

1. Windows blue screen error name is Critical process died. - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen, Windows “Critical Process Died” Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, Windows “Critical Process Died” Error: Windows won't start up, just goes into a repair loopTried running the "SFC /scannow" commandReceive a "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation"So I tried running the "sc config trustedinstaller start= auto" command to solve thisGet a " 'sc' is...
  6. Blue screen, Windows “Critical Process Died” Error

Blue screen, Windows “Critical Process Died” Error: Windows won't start up, just goes into a repair loopTried running the "SFC /scannow" commandReceive a "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation"So I tried running the "sc config trustedinstaller start= auto" command to solve thisGet a " 'sc' is...
  7. Blue screen, Windows “Critical Process Died” Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  9. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  10. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...