Windows 10: Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Discus and support Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem has been pretty consistent and it's detoriating. I have tried checking for updates before every game, which worked at the start, as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iAtlantian, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

This problem has been pretty consistent and it's detoriating. I have tried checking for updates before every game, which worked at the start, as well as checking to see if my drivers were up to date [Though I did this manually]. I've also tried all the other methods, albeit only once.

It's very irritating and the advanced help bot isn't helping very much. I also tried a couple youtube videos but none of them seem to work.

:)

iAtlantian, Oct 10, 2018

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

1. Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users have reported that on occasion, they do get the WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error at random but especially when playing certain games on their computer. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users...
  3. Blue Screen error when playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error when playing game: Split from this thread.I also have been getting BSOD. Most of the time when I try and open a game called Escape from Tarkov, but have also gotten it when just at the desktop doing work things.Dump can be found...
  4. pc blue screens when monitor turns off and on in middle of game

pc blue screens when monitor turns off and on in middle of game: minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlWXltwrYeL6lG9BonI9guSegTU5?e=6pvt7n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screens-when-monitor-turns-off-and-on-in/007cf767-a46c-4324-96b6-adca2162bd14
  5. WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error

WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error: I've been getting this, intermittently, for the last couple of months when gaming through Steam. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Alienware laptop with an nVidia GEForce video card. Seems to occur the most with games running the Unreal Engine. My windows version and all...
  6. Blue screen when gaming

Blue screen when gaming: Hi, recently i have crashes when i try to play games and i found this site. I hope you can help me out, here are the dump files
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen Error When Playing Games

Windows 10 Blue Screen Error When Playing Games: I have a windows 10 gaming pc and im not sure why but when playing games, sometimes my PC will freeze and crash to a blue screen and it will give me the error: "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and then it will reboot and work as if nothing happened. It happens maybe once or twice a...
  8. Blue screen when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when gaming: I recently bought Halo mcc from steam. whenever I go to play I will get about 10 min into it before I get a blue screen with the error code Kernel_security_check_failure. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing software that may have been causing issues...
  9. Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION: Good day! I have been experiencing BSOD with Stop code: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION. I have observed that this usually happens every time I play DOTA 2 and plug in my Laptop (Acer Aspire VX5-5916-532R) . However I am not experiencing this specific BSOD if i do not plug in my...
  10. WFP_Invalid_Operation

WFP_Invalid_Operation: Hello, I'm from Turkey.I bought this PC 2 years ago.But a error started 10/9 days ago.It crashed my PC 5 or more times and I'm scared of this when it brings me to blue screen it says WFP invalid operation can you give me a way to fix this? Also when I open my PC it says you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wfp invalid operation error

2. wfp invalid operation while playing

3. windows blue screen games

4. pc error blue screen when turning on