Windows 10: windows blue screen error

Discus and support windows blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i m getting the following error in blue screen after that windows restarts. thn it works some time good again same error appearing and windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by praneethyokananthan, May 12, 2021.

1. windows blue screen error

hi i m getting the following error in blue screen after that windows restarts. thn it works some time good again same error appearing and windows restarting. after some time not possible to open any browser.error message" your device ran in to a problem and needs to restart. we are just collecting some error info, and then we ll restart for you"expecting solution thanks in advance

:)

praneethyokananthan, May 12, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 12, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 12, 2021
  4. windows blue screen error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 12, 2021
Thema:

windows blue screen error

1. windows blue screen error - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. windows blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows blue screen error: my pc crashes alot....i dont know how to fix it.. can anyone help me plsthis is the minidump link https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ave5ZRmjuuoNkgf5xo3XsaFa09Tj?e=d3aNKAC:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF90014E0EACF0, 0xFFFFD48DD72BF810,...
  3. Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Error: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 19eParameter 1: 54Parameter 2: ffffad0f1ae69330Parameter 3: ffffad0f1ad023b0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen Error: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 19eParameter 1: 54Parameter 2: ffffad0f1ae69330Parameter 3: ffffad0f1ad023b0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen Error: Hi, there im using a dell inspiron 3501 recently i contacted one of you and try to fixed my problem. But it is not successful as well. The problem is the continuous blue screen error. All my drivers are up to date but still i get the error. It does not even reach to 100% as...
  6. Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Blue Screen Error: Its been 6 months since I bought new laptop. However the Windows just keeps crashing frequently whenever I use it. It mostly happens when I use my laptop during charging. Three errors I have faced: 1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most frequent 2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT when I...
  7. Windows blue screen error....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows blue screen error....: I NEED HELP WITH MY WINDOWS!! It was finally my turn, and now i got that disgustingly classic “Your pc did not start correctly” automatic repair loop problem that happened to everyone, but in my case it wasn’t an easy one, every time I follow a tutorial and I reach the...
  8. Windows Blue Screen Error

Windows Blue Screen Error: Stop Code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER I got this blue screen error. please tell me why did this occur and how to rectify it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-blue-screen-error/22bab4e2-6a6e-4fe5-aae7-e60d2dc295c9
  9. Windows blue screen error

Windows blue screen error: I am using a Dell Inspiron 5547 and occasionally about once a month a blue screen error pops up with the error code UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP. This has been going on for the past few months. This month when it happened it also gave me what went wrong: Wdf01000.sys. I also...
  10. windows blue screen error

windows blue screen error: Hi I'm getting a windows blue screen error "bad system configuration and unmountable boot volume. Can anyone assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-blue-screen-error/804251a5-6eac-44aa-9aee-bf0b3818cdb7