Windows 10: Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

Discus and support Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm desperated about Windows 10. After I have made a fresh installation of Windows 10, every 5-15 minutes I get a blue screen. my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonB, Mar 27, 2020.

1. AntonB Win User

Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

Hello!

I'm desperated about Windows 10. After I have made a fresh installation of Windows 10, every 5-15 minutes I get a blue screen.

my desktop System:

• Mainboard - Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H. Bios Version 10
    • RAM - Kingston ValueRAM DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR3-1600, CL11 (KVR16N11S8K28)
    • hard disk OS - Samsung SSD 840 EVO
    • hard disk for data - mirrored with Intel RAID: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB, SATA 6Gbs (ST3000DM001)
    • processor - Intel Core i5-4430 (BX80646I54430)

AntonB, Mar 27, 2020

2. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video
    fullscreen or gaming.

All help is appreciated!

DaleViljoen, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

Screens Sleeping after 5 minutes?

Hello all. I am stuck. We have a user at my place of work who we upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After the upgrade she noticed that now if she is inactive for 5 minutes her screens will go to sleep. The problem with this is that when the screens sleep, the computer is locked. This forces her to log back in every time. Not MAJOR but rather annoying to say the least.

We have a group policy that says after 15 minutes of activity the screens should go to sleep. For everyone else including myself, this works. Most others as well as myself are also running Windows 10. We have checked to make sure she is getting the group policies and she most definitely is.

Other things I have tried:

Restoring defaults to the power options
    Checked the timeout settings in the registry, they were set at 900 seconds. (15 minutes)

Not sure what else to try. I am sure I am missing a couple of things I have tried.

satindemon4u, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

1. Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes - Similar Threads - blue screen every

2. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  3. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  4. Keep getting blue screen of death about every 15 minutes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen of death about every 15 minutes!: Hi. I keep getting blue screen of deaths now about every 15 minutes or so. I just had my laptop recently serviced due to a corrupted network drive. They even replaced the whole motherboard. Also i should mention that wifi keeps dropping and reconnecting if that helps. I...
  5. Win10 feature 2004 update causes blue screens every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 feature 2004 update causes blue screens every 5 minutes: Hello. Last week the 2004 feature update has been unlocked for my computer it started to update automatically, I didn't force the update manually. So I supposed that the incompatibilities were solved and for that reason the update was available for my PC. The installation...
  6. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  7. Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.: I’ve never even had my computer blue screen until this morning, but now it’s blue screening pretty much every five minutes. Even if I’m not doing anything except sitting on my desktop. So I was planing on completely restarting it, and erasing all files. But now it’s even...
  8. Blue screen twice in 15 minutes

Blue screen twice in 15 minutes: Hi! I have a problem this afternoon. It is on Asus VivoBook S13. Yesterday I turned it off properly, not just closed. When I turned it on today - the blue screen was on - problem: Win32K_POWER_WATCHDOG Then I left it with music on not plugged to the power, it went on to...
  9. Windows beeps every 5 minutes

Windows beeps every 5 minutes: HP desktop with Windows 10. Recently added SSD and moved Windows to it. Computer seems to be running fine, but every 5 minutes exactly, I get this beeping sound: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLMwhu33RN2hqxIC33iPYgAdBMM_Q No idea what's causing it. All the diagnostics I've run...
  10. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes: My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or...