Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen Help

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshMike, Oct 20, 2021.

1. JoshMike Win User

Windows Blue Screen Help

Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently using a kinda old laptop T440P 2014 and I'm not really looking at replacing it until PC parts come down. I was wondering if some can help me identify the issue. The crash was caused by ntoskrnl+3f71b0. I have included a link below to the dump file from the last two crashes.Thank you!https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1t4j4qcw

:)

JoshMike, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Windows Blue Screen Help

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen Help

1. Windows Blue Screen Help - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Help

2. Help!! Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! Blue screen: Help!! Got my son a gaming pc for Xmas. It worked for 2 days and now won’t boot up. We are getting blue screen stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: nvlddmkm.sys looking for help please. Happy to do factory reset as nothing on there to lose. Can’t get into safe...
  3. Windows blue screening help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows blue screening help?: I had a 1tb hdd with windows installed on it. It ran extremely slow so I upgraded to a 1tb Sandisk ultra 3d ssd. Ever since I have been getting ton of blue screens with the error of critical process died. It typically happens any time I install or download something on the...
  4. Windows blue screening help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screening help?: I had a 1tb hdd with windows installed on it. It ran extremely slow so I upgraded to a 1tb Sandisk ultra 3d ssd. Ever since I have been getting ton of blue screens with the error of critical process died. It typically happens any time I install or download something on the...
  5. Windows blue screening help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  7. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  8. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  9. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  10. Help with blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with blue screen: I'm getting a blue screen every time I do something , Stop code : CRITICAL PROCESS DIED I was installing an update since last night , it had been running for 13 hours and it was stuck on 26% so I had to force shutdown. And now every time I boot up , I get a blue screen and...