Windows 10: WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.

Discus and support WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I recently bought a new SSD, installed windows 10 on it, got some files sent over, noticed some problems supposedly caused by an old BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristramFrancis, Apr 13, 2019.

1. WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.

Hi there.

I recently bought a new SSD, installed windows 10 on it, got some files sent over, noticed some problems supposedly caused by an old BIOS version (which, to be fair, hadn't seen an update in two years) and chose to flash it. After the update was done... I got a black screen. After trying all possible inputs, turning off the PC was my only choice. Upon rebooting it, all attempts to boot up hard drives fail. Even an SSD that wasn't in the system at the time of the update refuses to load.

The guys at the shop thought it must be the motherboard, so I bought a new one and received it today. It had no effect: Blue Screen of Death, once again. The error codes are varied to say the least. That said, no amount of messing with the BIOS settings could fix it. Something is causing Windows 10 to fail and it isn't the GPU, motherboard, SSD or HDD, PSU or even the RAM. I'm extremely angry at myself now but hopefully I can get some help here. After calling support I was given some nonsense number and was just thrown around from person to person.

Many thanks,

Tristram

:)

TristramFrancis, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 13, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Dann Win User

WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.

1. WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PROBLEM AND BIOS PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PROBLEM AND BIOS PROBLEM: Hi, Im having this problem where when I first boot my pc and play a first game of valorant blue screen of death happens after 5-10 mins. Then after the restart when I play again it doesnt happen. Stop code is PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I thought this was because of a recent...
  3. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PROBLEM AND BIOS PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PROBLEM AND BIOS PROBLEM: Hi, Im having this problem where when I first boot my pc and play a first game of valorant blue screen of death happens after 5-10 mins. Then after the restart when I play again it doesnt happen. Stop code is PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I thought this was because of a recent...
  4. Windows Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue screen of death: I am really annoyed. I am getting this blue screen and I don't know the issue. I tried fixing it but it did not fix, clearly. I need help please. I want to know what the problem is.DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AivUTtMMZ_WGgT7GaUde4sCFQ4_V?e=07LYE8...
  5. Windows Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Blue Screen of Death: Hi community,I have a trouble that is torturing me for a long time. So I bought this Acer Nitro 5 for only 1 week. After installing updates for a driver with OutByte, after I tried restarting pc and then it went to blue screen with error Inaccessible Boot Device. I tried...
  6. Windows blue screen of death

Windows blue screen of death: jw if anyone can tell me what the issue is and why i got the BSOD looking in the event viewer but not sure what any of it means, i have a event 41 critical, task category 63 source was kernal-power Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/23/2021...
  7. Blue Screen of Death caused by BIOS Administrator password?

Blue Screen of Death caused by BIOS Administrator password?: Hey, all. So, I was messing around in my BIOS (motherboard is ASUS B85M-E; BIOS is on the latest version - 3602) & I wanted to see what the User & Administrator passwords did because I was curious. I set up the Administrator password & exited the BIOS. Windows booted...
  8. Blue Screen of Death after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows Update: Recently, I got forced to update Windows 10 to version 1903 OS build 18362.267. A day after the update I got a BSOD while playing CS:GO and this happened regularly at about one BSOD a day while in game. I saw on another thread that it may be because of graphics drivers, so...
  9. Blue Screen of Death after updates

Blue Screen of Death after updates: Hi everyone! My girlfriends laptop (MSI GV62 8RD) started to crash with bsod after a driver update. It bareley stays on, witout restarting, more than 5 minutes. I reinstalled windows first because I didn't know what causes the problem, but after a while, it started to crash...
  10. Blue screen of death after a WINDOWS update ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death after a WINDOWS update ?: WINDOWS uploaded a update. Computer basically has crashed ! Blue screen of death as come up. Ive tried all suggestions , Nothing works. I am able to pull up the comand part of computer. Is there a comand i can type in to bypass windows? Or delete it ? . There is no desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios settings for blue screen of death

2. bios blue screen

3. after windows upgrade blue screen how to bios