Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I first started having issues on my pc when none of my microsoft apps (Xbox, Outlook, Microsoft edge, etc.) were not opening. I looked further into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElijahBaisden, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page

I first started having issues on my pc when none of my microsoft apps (Xbox, Outlook, Microsoft edge, etc.) were not opening. I looked further into this issue and tried to reset my pc with all of my files and then without all of my files and both said that "We werent able to reset your computer nothing has been changed" or something along those lines. Then when i tried to log back into my computer, a blank screen appears after its says "starting windows". I left it alone for the night and waited till the next morning.

Now the blue screen of death is appearing and when it goes away and it uses automatic repair, that dosen't work either. Ive tried restarting my computer severall times and it still hasen't worked. I have no restore point recorded on my pc and ive used the DISM commands on command prompt and no luck. Im in need of assistance.

:)

ElijahBaisden, Nov 10, 2018

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page

1. Windows Blue Screen of Death not allowing Me to access the login page - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen won’t allow me to access settings or start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen won’t allow me to access settings or start menu: I’ve been unable to use my laptop for several days due to a blue screen. I’ve tried resetting my laptop using both options but neither option works. I don’t have access to the start button nor windows button and I’ve run out of options. I got into safe mode and tried...
  3. Blue screen won’t allow me to access settings or start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen won’t allow me to access settings or start menu: I’ve been unable to use my laptop for several days due to a blue screen. I’ve tried resetting my laptop using both options but neither option works. I don’t have access to the start button nor windows button and I’ve run out of options. I got into safe mode and tried...
  4. Blue screen won’t allow me to access settings or start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Blue screen of death

Windows Blue screen of death: I am really annoyed. I am getting this blue screen and I don't know the issue. I tried fixing it but it did not fix, clearly. I need help please. I want to know what the problem is.DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AivUTtMMZ_WGgT7GaUde4sCFQ4_V?e=07LYE8...
  6. Windows blue screen of death

Windows blue screen of death: jw if anyone can tell me what the issue is and why i got the BSOD looking in the event viewer but not sure what any of it means, i have a event 41 critical, task category 63 source was kernal-power Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/23/2021...
  7. WIndows Blue Screen Of Death. STOPCODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

WIndows Blue Screen Of Death. STOPCODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Please tell me a solution to overcome this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-blue-screen-of-death-stopcode-page-fault/6e31a4b1-2ce6-49ca-974a-62b6426a860a
  8. Blue Screen of Death is Killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death is Killing me: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 for quite a long time and I have also been facing BSOD errors for quite a long time. I have encountered the following BSOD errors: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE REFERENCE_BY_POINTER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  9. HELP ME!! PLZ!!( BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP ME!! PLZ!!( BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH): [ATTACH] So, I bought Borderlands on steam, I start to dowload and... BOOM, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. It happened four times today. I searched about and I figure out that could be driver problems, so I tried update Nvidia drivers, guess what? BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, this was...
  10. Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login

Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login: So recently, when i turn on my computer its always seems to refresh on the login screen not allowing the login screen to pop-up, i tried restarting & shutting down my computer multiple times without any differences happening. Have my computerfor about a year and when i got it...