Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer had begun freezing randomly. By that, I mean I would get a blue screen of death. Up until now I ignored it as it was far and few between,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenCaron2, Nov 20, 2019.

1. BenCaron2 Win User

Windows Blue Screen of Death

My computer had begun freezing randomly. By that, I mean I would get a blue screen of death. Up until now I ignored it as it was far and few between, but recently its got so bad I can't open a few pages without my pc freezing again. The words on the screen say to look up windows stopcode and frequently mention that the system critical process died or there was an error in memory management. I have tried scanning and fixing the issue via the command prompt and using the windows memory diagnostic scan. I believe the scan mentioned that I have a few corrupted files, but offered no direct way of fixing them. I have tried completely resetting my computer, but either one of two things happens. My computer freezes before it can properly reset or the reset couldn't go through for whatever reason and so the problem persists. I have tried to fix the pc via startup clean up and most known way of simply fixing this kind of problem. That includes uninstalling unnecessary programs and plugins. I even tried to uninstall recent windows updates but didn't do anything. Someone please help me!

:)

BenCaron2, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 20, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows Blue Screen of Death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

1. Windows Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Windows Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen of Death: So my pc have experienced BSOD twice since updating BIOS, first is "System Thread Exception not Handled", second is "Kmode exception not handled"Below I attached the links to a zipped file containing the dumps for both the former and latter bsod.- <Event...
  3. Windows Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen of Death: So my pc have experienced BSOD twice since updating BIOS, first is "System Thread Exception not Handled", second is "Kmode exception not handled"Below I attached the links to a zipped file containing the dumps for both the former and latter bsod.- <Event...
  4. Windows Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Blue screen of death

Windows Blue screen of death: I am really annoyed. I am getting this blue screen and I don't know the issue. I tried fixing it but it did not fix, clearly. I need help please. I want to know what the problem is.DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AivUTtMMZ_WGgT7GaUde4sCFQ4_V?e=07LYE8...
  6. Windows Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Blue Screen of Death: Hi community,I have a trouble that is torturing me for a long time. So I bought this Acer Nitro 5 for only 1 week. After installing updates for a driver with OutByte, after I tried restarting pc and then it went to blue screen with error Inaccessible Boot Device. I tried...
  7. Windows blue screen of death

Windows blue screen of death: jw if anyone can tell me what the issue is and why i got the BSOD looking in the event viewer but not sure what any of it means, i have a event 41 critical, task category 63 source was kernal-power Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/23/2021...
  8. Windows Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Blue screen of death: MI keep getting windows blue screen of death even when I try to enter safe mode or automatic repair it says we ran into problems and loops.I put a USB installation but it won’t progress to the setup page and crashes to we ran into problems.I even removed my internal ssd and...
  9. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  10. Windows Blue Screen of Death

Windows Blue Screen of Death: I have HP Envy 15t laptop, which has preinstalled windows 10. After updating windows there was blue screen of death problem and I was not able to even go to login screen. So I reinstalled Windows 10 using USB flash drive. My PC worked fine for a week but now this problem...