Windows 10: Windows Blue Screen

Discus and support Windows Blue Screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my computer but I cant because when I go to the Blue screen settings and it says I have to log into "Defaultuser0" WHAT IS MY... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlackDragon FX4, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Windows Blue Screen

I'm trying to reset my computer but I cant because when I go to the Blue screen settings and it says I have to log into "Defaultuser0" WHAT IS MY PASSWORD?!?!

:)

BlackDragon FX4, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows Blue Screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Blue Screen

1. Windows Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error): Hello, Lately, when ever I launch any graphic intensive games on my computer, I can play for a minutes before I get the BSOD. Does anyone know what the issue is based on my error message below? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  3. Keep getting blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  4. Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update: Hi. My computer has been crashing after installing the September updates (KB4515384). It will boot correctly 2 out of 3 attempts, but it is making the system overall slow, and even some easy tasks, such opening a new tab in my browser take three times as much as it should,...
  5. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  6. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from ntoskrnl.exe: Hi My computer seems about running into problems. It got a bluescreen like every hour with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message I checked with freeware to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe is the main problem here since the logs show the same file cause....
  7. Blue screen of death, locked out of WinRE.

Blue screen of death, locked out of WinRE.: I used a different wireless mouse with my computer than normal. On next startup, I was met with the blue screen of death. I got different messages each time, but they all had one thing in common, a driver issue. It has to have been the mouse driver. So, I tried to get into...
  8. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL: Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px Also very often in my windows wifi option does not appear and to fix this i have to do repeat task of uninstalling and then reinstalling...
  9. Repeated blue screens and CTD problems

Repeated blue screens and CTD problems: As the subject states my computer is giving me fits of blue screens and CTD problems. I've prepared some info in hopes of getting some help. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1qMscHZCGHH5idVZGt3wQ3vpY-cvafkQl...
  10. Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck)

Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck): Hi i really need some help i have been stuck now for five days in the blue screen of death repair loop ever since my laptop forced me tp do an update when i shut the pc down as i didnt have a choice becuase of the shutdown button saying update and shutdown .. Its wrong we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does os build windows 1903 secure against blue keep