Windows 10: windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

Discus and support windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Izombiemushroom, Apr 14, 2023.

1. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my pc restarted it started to update?This confuses me as ive never seen this in windows before, even on someone elses system.Can someone please explain it to me?

:)

Izombiemushroom, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 14, 2023
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 14, 2023
  4. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 14, 2023
Thema:

windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

1. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating - Similar Threads - blue screens restarts

2. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating: I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my pc restarted it started to update?This confuses me as ive never seen this in windows before, even on someone elses system.Can...
  3. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating: I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my pc restarted it started to update?This confuses me as ive never seen this in windows before, even on someone elses system.Can...
  4. Blue Screen and Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and Restart: Hi everyone. For the past month or so I've been experiencing issues with my laptop blue screening and restarting when trying to do simple things. So far I have seen two different errors: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I'm not very technically minded but...
  5. Blue Screen and Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen and Restart: Hi everyone. For the past month or so I've been experiencing issues with my laptop blue screening and restarting when trying to do simple things. So far I have seen two different errors: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I'm not very technically minded but...
  6. Blue screen restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen restart: SO I have been having issues with blue screen. My initial problem was having a full system lock one screen would be black the other purple or blue. I bought a new power supply waiting for it in the mail as maybe that could be an issue. I took my 1080ti out reapplied the...
  7. Windows Blue Screen Restarts

Windows Blue Screen Restarts: I have been getting blue screens, but I am able to restart and boot after just fine. Only happens during graphic intensive gaming. Never during light office work. I can use it all day for remote work with no issues. I have done a fresh install of windows, made sure my...
  8. Blue Screen and Restart

Blue Screen and Restart: Dear Support, Please check this case. The P is crashing with Blue Screen. Happens when I am using Remote Desktop RD and after around 10- 15 minutes login in to RD. Memery Minidump and MSinfo32 output details are in the attached link. Kindly advise a solution....
  9. Windows Blue Screen of Death and cant restart or fresh start

Windows Blue Screen of Death and cant restart or fresh start: Every time I start up my laptop it will crash resulting in a blue screen of death. I have tried multiple times to restart in the troubleshoot menu, do a fresh start, go back to an earlier version of windows, and go to a restore point. None of them ever finished. Most of the...
  10. Blue screen on start, normal on restart-any solutions?

Blue screen on start, normal on restart-any solutions?: Hi, I recently installed Win10 on a new computer. Everything runs fine except for when I start the computer. When I start it "cold" it automatically goes to the blue screen/repair screen. However if I immediately restart the computer from the computers reset button Win10...