Windows 10: Windows bluescreen error stuck

Discus and support Windows bluescreen error stuck in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was doing my work, when suddenly my notebook showed that an error occured and it started loading. When it reached 100%, it froze and now I'm stuck on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SimonRebenek, May 14, 2022.

1. Windows bluescreen error stuck

I was doing my work, when suddenly my notebook showed that an error occured and it started loading. When it reached 100%, it froze and now I'm stuck on this bluescreen with a horrible sound coming from it. Please help.

:)

SimonRebenek, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows bluescreen error stuck

1. Windows bluescreen error stuck - Similar Threads - bluescreen error stuck

2. Bluescreen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen errors: Hi everyone,My laptop won't stop giving me blue screen errors. The most common stop codes are "Video Scheduler Internal Error""IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"Does anyone know what's wrong with my laptop and how I can solve it?I have checked updates, and the system is up to date. It's...
  3. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen error: Its a error code:0xc000007bAnd i cant change the windows also. I installed windows 10 in my laptop itself. I changed windows 7 to windows 10 after only this ptoblem occured.Pls give me the solution pls pls pls....
  4. error bluescreen

error bluescreen: 060221-5671-01.dmp 6/2/2021 7:54:57 PM DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER 0x000000f7 0040b3fa`e7429a11 0000b3fa`e7429a11 ffff4c05`18bd65ee 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.19041.985...
  5. Windows Errors and bluescreens.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Errors and bluescreens.: recently I have had blue screens multiple times a day, lots of my programs crash, and some just don't work at all. Here is a small compilation of a few of the bluescreens that I had. (More info down below) https://imgur.com/a/32HT6N7 I think one of the main reasons why this...
  6. Bluescreen Error

Bluescreen Error: For the last few days I have been getting bluescreen on my laptop. Below are the details I get when I run whocrashed or on the reliability view. On Thu 2/4/2021 11:34:35 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. Bluescreen error

Bluescreen error: Hey Microsoft, The notorious bluescreen is back. I thought I got rid of it when I followed the instructions of a Windows technician. The error code is still IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Please, if you respond, try to give me new information. Thank you in advance, Caden...
  8. bluescreen errors

bluescreen errors: I had a bluescreen error after accidental deletes of system files. I did a support chat and it says that they had trouble connecting. I tried safe mode and it still has a bluescreen error. The system files are not in the recycle bin, but permanently deleted...
  9. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: Hey So for the past days, I get these following errors: -Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal -IRQL_not_less_or_equal -KERNEL errors -Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area -The most recent one: APC INDEX MISMATCH I have of course a lot more different error codes but IRQL codes are...
  10. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: the stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED What failed is AppleSSD.sys (Device: MacBook)[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/82a4d59e-83c4-4d70-b9a1-19b8414455df