Windows 10: Windows bluescreening while instaling

Discus and support Windows bluescreening while instaling in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So this is the problem. i have downloaded windows 10 installer for a usb when i put it in my PC it starts up no problem but after "copying files" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by linushabenicht, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Windows bluescreening while instaling

So this is the problem. i have downloaded windows 10 installer for a usb when i put it in my PC it starts up no problem but after "copying files" and during instaling phase it just bluescreen and restarts. i have trien a lot of hings like reinstaling windows instalation program and some other thing but the same problem keep happening. my instalation destination is quite new and it is a m.2 ssd so it should not be the problem, right?

:)

linushabenicht, Oct 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Windows bluescreening while instaling

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows bluescreening while instaling

1. Windows bluescreening while instaling - Similar Threads - bluescreening while instaling

2. Bluescreen while using computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen while using computer?: Hi, recently my computer crashed twice while I was just using it. The first time it crashed I was just playing a video game, the second time it crashed I was just browsing the internet and running a benchmark in the background. If anyone can help me fix this, I would greatly...
  3. Bluescreen while using computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen while using computer?: Hi, recently my computer crashed twice while I was just using it. The first time it crashed I was just playing a video game, the second time it crashed I was just browsing the internet and running a benchmark in the background. If anyone can help me fix this, I would greatly...
  4. Bluescreen while using computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  6. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  7. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. BlueScreen while idle

BlueScreen while idle: hey got some BSODs in the last few days when the system was idle or under very low loads like watching videos. here are 2 dumpfiles: file 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4DQb0dYlNsjz7tLUpTRehcucuQ file 2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4DQb0dYlNsjz_SQO41ajmA6Zf7 this BSOD told me...
  9. Bluescreening while playing games.

Bluescreening while playing games.: Hello, Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this info on the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc83a4438d388,...
  10. Bluescreen while browsing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen while browsing: I have this problem for over 1 year but before was happening only while I play games. Now it happens at least one time per day, bluescreen with code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and sometimes something else. What i tried: - reinstall windows - update drivers - run memtest...