Windows 10: Windows bluescreens upon normal start

Discus and support Windows bluescreens upon normal start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. I ve been having this problem for the past 3 days trying to fix it but didn’t get far. This happened 2 hours after i updated windows my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HotshotLexo, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows bluescreens upon normal start

hello. I ve been having this problem for the past 3 days trying to fix it but didn’t get far. This happened 2 hours after i updated windows my game crashed and after a few minutes i got different blue screen stop codes : Critical process died , Page fault in non paged area , Irql not less or equal. At first i was able to use my computer flr a minute or so and then it was giving me blue screens again after a day i couldn’t see the desktop at all it was just instantly bsod after it showed me the manufacturer logo loading. I wasn’t able to go into windows recovery environment at all because of the bsod. I switched the processor and everything seems to work as its supposed to. So i looked on the internet for the past 3 days trying to fix it but the only thing that i was able to do was check the ram and ssd/hdds and they are fine and used msconfig to boot windows into safe mode then change to the other processor that doesn’t work. I looked into a minidump with a program and it showed ntosknrl.exe red, im guessing thats the problem? I did a clean install of windows and its the same thing

:)

HotshotLexo, Aug 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Windows bluescreens upon normal start

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows bluescreens upon normal start

1. Windows bluescreens upon normal start - Similar Threads - bluescreens upon normal

2. Bluescreen upon booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen upon booting: I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager...
  3. Bluescreen upon booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen upon booting: I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager...
  4. PC Bluescreened upon clicking search button Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreened upon clicking search button Windows 11: Everything was working fine when I clicked the search button and the entire PC blue screened. Not sure exactly what I did. Event Viewer says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ce 0xfffff805fdb44402, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff805fdb44402,...
  5. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen during normal use: I've got multiple bluescreens this month during normal activity. I'm doing my normal health checks now but can I ask someone to examine the minidumps to see what it could be?DISM and SFC both came up without an issue being found. There seems to be no sign of when it will...
  6. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen during normal use: I've got multiple bluescreens this month during normal activity. I'm doing my normal health checks now but can I ask someone to examine the minidumps to see what it could be?DISM and SFC both came up without an issue being found. There seems to be no sign of when it will...
  7. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Start not work normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start not work normally: When i open Start sometimes it closes automatically, can you fix this?DayTypeYou will sayMondayAuto-CloseWhyTuesdayManuallyok, goodWednesdayManuallyokay...ThursdayAuto-CloseWhat... is... this...FridayManuallyuhh... okay, but BYE HAVE A GOOD TIME!...
  9. Are bluescreens normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are bluescreens normal?: I've recently bought a new laptop. (1-2 months back) It has 16GB of RAM and Nvidia GTX 1650Ti in it. I'm pretty new to Windows (I've been using Linux - Ubuntu) and I've encountered a few bluescreens. (mainly when restarting) It doesn't really bother me, since I can just...
  10. 25 (day?) uptime upon starting. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    25 (day?) uptime upon starting. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bubbshalub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1e5qh/25_day_uptime_upon_starting_is_this_normal/