Windows 10: Windows boot crashing

Discus and support Windows boot crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there. I would like to know why did MS Suck the live out off dual boot with other os's ? I mean if I boot with windows 10, 64 pro and uses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrancoisMoolman, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Windows boot crashing

Hi there.

I would like to know why did MS Suck the live out off dual boot with other os's ?

I mean if I boot with windows 10, 64 pro and uses another os for example myhouse 64.

If I boot myhouse 64 from a usb drive. Why does windows 10, 64 pro crash after I shutdown myhouse ?

:)

FrancoisMoolman, Aug 3, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 3, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 3, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows boot crashing

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows boot crashing

1. Windows boot crashing - Similar Threads - boot crashing

2. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  3. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  4. PC not booting into windows/crash help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  5. PC not booting into windows/crash help

PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  6. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  7. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  8. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  9. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  10. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...