Windows 10: Windows Boot error 0xc000135

Discus and support Windows Boot error 0xc000135 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this problem with my desktop. Automatic repair doesn't work and I set the computer to boot from the DVD drive and put in a DVD with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobA65, Oct 22, 2018.

1. BobA65 Win User

Windows Boot error 0xc000135

I have this problem with my desktop. Automatic repair doesn't work and I set the computer to boot from the DVD drive and put in a DVD with Windows 10 on it, but it went to the same error. Looking at a previous thread, the response was to try different methods to repair, but when all it does is tell you automatic repair didn't work shut down or more options that tell you that this is your error have a nice day, without offering a solution. Cannot start in safe mode, will not boot from a DVD (even though changed boot order), and no access to files on HD to check.

:)

BobA65, Oct 22, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Windows Boot error 0xc000135

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Boot error 0xc000135

1. Windows Boot error 0xc000135 - Similar Threads - Boot error 0xc000135

2. Windows Boot Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Error: Hello everyone, I turned on my HP laptop and it was booting with a "Preparing Automatic Repair" message followed by a PC Diagnosis. I then get the blue screen message stating: Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair...
  3. Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c: So, about two days ago my laptop just boot up over two hours. At the first time i thought maybe my laptop has done an update. But then when it completed the boot up i tried to open spotify and it says "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000135. Click OK to close...
  4. error 0xc000135

error 0xc000135: Yesterday my pc was perfectly fine and when i went to start it up this morning it wouldnt boot up and said there was error 0xc000135 and couldnt do anything i tried system restore, automatic repair, startup repair and nothing is working i even tried to reset my pc wiping...
  5. Windows boot error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot error: I am trying to boot up my pc and all i see is and underscore _ in the top left ish of the pc. I have checked all the hard drives are in and they are. What can i do ? Thanks.[IMG]...
  6. Windows Booting Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Booting Error: Question why won't Windows start? I am building a new PC. While building the PC I got it to boot and a fresh install of windows was completed. Wile updating to the latest driver for the GTX 1650 MSI, the house had a power out. When the computer was turned on again there was...
  7. Windows boot error

Windows boot error: Hi, i got new m.2 ssd and i copyed all my stuff from old ssd to new ssd and deleted everything on my old ssd. Then i guess something went wrong and I wasn't abled to boot from my new ssd and it showed error 0xc000000e so i put new demo windows on my old ssd in hopes that if i...
  8. Windows Boot error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Boot error: asIO.sys I just went from a ASUS motherboard to a MSI one and now my pc won’t boot because of the asIO.sys. Is there anyway I can remove it and boot with out a clean windows install? submitted by /u/Adrian2Door [link] [comments]...
  9. window error on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window error on boot: sometime i get this error while starting my laptop [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-error-on-boot/6e9e6c8c-3f11-4065-b8c6-4844040ac731
  10. Windows boot error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot error: Ok, so I'm super frustrated and at the end of my rope. I've seen other people have this issue and have tried what seems like everything but nothing works. I have a computer that I built, and recently replaced the hard drive in. It's a brand-new, completely clean hard...
Tags: