Windows 10: Windows Boot error

Discus and support Windows Boot error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; asIO.sys I just went from a ASUS motherboard to a MSI one and now my pc won’t boot because of the asIO.sys. Is there anyway I can remove it and boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adrian2Door, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows Boot error

asIO.sys

I just went from a ASUS motherboard to a MSI one and now my pc won’t boot because of the asIO.sys. Is there anyway I can remove it and boot with out a clean windows install?

submitted by /u/Adrian2Door
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adrian2Door, Dec 2, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Windows Boot error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Boot error

1. Windows Boot error - Similar Threads - Boot error

2. Windows Boot Error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Error 0xc0000225: After installing Ubuntu as a dual boot on my Windows 11 computer, the computer cannot boot into any operating system. When I enter Windows recovery mode, I get error 0xc0000225. Even when I boot the Windows iso file on usb, the computer does not respond and does not boot. I...
  3. Windows Boot Error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Error 0xc0000225: After installing Ubuntu as a dual boot on my Windows 11 computer, the computer cannot boot into any operating system. When I enter Windows recovery mode, I get error 0xc0000225. Even when I boot the Windows iso file on usb, the computer does not respond and does not boot. I...
  4. Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager: this is the link to my last post, i replied to that post with this exact text but no one seemed to see it so i just made it a separate post, but please look at this old post too for some context...
  5. Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager

Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager: this is the link to my last post, i replied to that post with this exact text but no one seemed to see it so i just made it a separate post, but please look at this old post too for some context...
  6. Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors: This thread has been posted before but this one is just strange to me. To preface, this all started when I changed my motherboard which resulted in system exception not handled BSODs and I couldn't boot into Windows at all. However, I was able to boot into safe mode. Nothing...
  8. Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors

Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors: This thread has been posted before but this one is just strange to me. To preface, this all started when I changed my motherboard which resulted in system exception not handled BSODs and I couldn't boot into Windows at all. However, I was able to boot into safe mode. Nothing...
  9. Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8: Can’t turn on pc because error :No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed Message on my blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-sign-no-boot-disk-has-been-detected-or-disk/fc511c88-7ba4-4ab4-b91c-0595f67ecd73
  10. Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8

Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8: Can’t turn on pc because error :No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed Message on my blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-sign-no-boot-disk-has-been-detected-or-disk/fc511c88-7ba4-4ab4-b91c-0595f67ecd73