Windows 10: Windows boot error

Discus and support Windows boot error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am trying to boot up my pc and all i see is and underscore _ in the top left ish of the pc. I have checked all the hard drives are in and they are.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by georgelove3, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Windows boot error

I am trying to boot up my pc and all i see is and underscore _ in the top left ish of the pc. I have checked all the hard drives are in and they are. What can i do ?

Thanks.Windows boot error [​IMG]

:)

georgelove3, Nov 19, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Unable to boot the device with error: 0xc0000428 on Windows 10

Hi Vuk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in booting the device with 0xc0000428 error. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you make any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that when you attempt to start a Windows 10 system, the system fails to start normally and you receive an error:
    0xc0000428 for the signed driver dlkmdldr.sys. Do confirm us if you are facing the same issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the device by choosing the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode from the advanced boot menu, you would be able to boot the system to the desktop.

• Try to boot the device to Windows Recovery Environment
    • Click on Advanced options, Startup Settings
      and Restart.
    • Once the computer restarts, press F7 key to start he device on
      Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode.
    • Check if the computer boot successfully.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device after restarting the computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above an update us the status of this issue to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Windows boot error

Windows 10, Boot error 0xc000014c

I've tried this but get, "the system cannot find the path specified", after inputting each CMD line.

Lord Gabalfa, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows boot error

1. Windows boot error - Similar Threads - boot error

2. Error updating Windows 10 (0x80070003) with Linux Dual Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error updating Windows 10 (0x80070003) with Linux Dual Boot: I'm trying to update Windows 10, but each time I attempt it I get a message "We couldn't complete the update. Undoing changes." When I open the Settings app to check the error code, I get this: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update...
  3. Non-system Disk Error during Attempt to Boot Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non-system Disk Error during Attempt to Boot Repair Disc: I've been working out how to restore a saved system image. I've done this more or less annually in Windows 7, and am now attempting to use the Windows 10 64-bit Repair Disc I made in Windows 10 to make sure I have a restorable image. When I use the repair disc, I get the...
  4. dell computer will not boot and gives error code 0xc00021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell computer will not boot and gives error code 0xc00021a: I have a dell desktop computer with Windows 10. I have used an email app on this computer for a couple of years. The email app recently disappeared from the computer for inexplicable reasons. The computer would still boot up but the email app was gone I tried searching for...
  5. Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error

Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error: So I just put an ssd into my computer, I fresh installed windows onto it with the media creation tool, the SSD works perfect and so does installing windows, im able to load everything just as its supposed to, I even get into my home screen and my computer is completely...
  6. Boot config error

Boot config error: My father in law's lenovo laptop will not boot due to a boot config error. It was a windows 8 system that was upgraded several months ago to window 10. He logged off a new nights ago and let the system update. During my attempts to repair it I noticed Windows automatic...
  7. I’m getting the “Reboot and select proper boot drive” error message

I’m getting the “Reboot and select proper boot drive” error message: I have an SSD with the OS, but it isn’t showing up in bios in “Boot Option”, only my HDD is (It also says “disabled”). Does this mean my SSD died? I have some important schoolwork saved on my ssd, is there any way to check if it still works? Edit: In boot override my ssd...
  8. error while attempting to boot from external HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while attempting to boot from external HDD: Hello I've cloned my drive to a HDD and get the stopcode INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE_ when I try to boot from the external hdd. I've disconnected all other devices, updated bios, and changed boot priority to try and fix the problem. Both drives are GPT. I've seen some people...
  9. Error booting from external drive

Error booting from external drive: Hello. So i cloned my ssd to an external hdd and when i try to boot from the external hdd i get a stopcode INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. Talked to windows support and they said it’s a hardware compatibility issue but i’d like a few other opinions if possible. It doesn’t...
  10. Error : System ressources insufficient to start the service. It happens when I try to boot...

Error : System ressources insufficient to start the service. It happens when I try to boot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cedot1624 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0jc98/error_system_ressources_insufficient_to_start_the/