Windows 10: Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

Discus and support Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bastet, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Bastet Win User

Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the manufacturers version, then a pale blue screen with the dotted circle, then log in screen.
    My question is has the Windows logo version been removed?
    No gui boot is off.
    Running 2004 but has been the same since I purchased the laptop with Win 10.

Thanks.

:)

Bastet, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 17, 2020
  3. manufacturer logo boots twice

Hi,

From a past few weeks, I have been observing my laptop (dell inspiron 15 5558). I am seeing the dell logo boots twice to boot to windows. Firstly, when I start/restart my laptop, dell logo appears for a
    second , then gone and then appears again with the loading and finally boot to lockscreen. My laptop is all doing great after booting to lockscreen, to desktop, etc. But I am very curious to know that why is this happening that dell logo had to boot twice.
    Also, I have checked the boot sequence so maybe that could solve the problem but unable to find the problem what really causing. The boot sequence is :

1. Windows boot manager

2. UEFI- (hard drive manufacturer name and model)

So, I am thinking of the first (windows boot manager) which is doing this issue.

Please help me with this.

Thanks

Milind Goel, Jun 17, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version. - Similar Threads - boot logo animation

2. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  3. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  4. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  5. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  6. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

7. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  8. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  9. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  10. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?: Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?...