Windows 10: Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it?

Discus and support Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So now I have everything working as it should, I have just one little glitch: Windows boot logo deformation The above thread sums it up nicely. The pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DannyG13, May 18, 2021.

1. DannyG13 Win User

Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it?

So now I have everything working as it should, I have just one little glitch: Windows boot logo deformation The above thread sums it up nicely. The pic on the left is what I get, the one on the right is how it should be. I am on GPT UEFA, and the one on the right is of course MBR. I've tried 'disabling secure boot' which seems to be the frequent solution, but it didn't work. It's an OCD thing - I'd like the boot logo to look proper. I know it has something to do with the graphics driver between the UEFI (BIOS) and Windows, but I've no idea how to resolve it. Any suggestions?

:)

DannyG13, May 18, 2021
  2. Ondratra Win User

Windows logo is stretched on boot

Hello.

I recently installed Windows 10 version 1803 using an in-place upgrade and I noticed that the Windows logo on boot is stretched a bit (including the spinning wheel).

I have Nvidia GeForce 660M and a 1920x1080 screen.

It was working just fine before I updated Windows.

Is there a way to fix this?

Ondratra, May 18, 2021
  3. GregH Win User
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched

Hi all,

I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a slightly oval pattern. This is only during the initial boot process, once at the login screen everything is normal. I am running the latest GPU driver for my GTX980Ti.

My monitor is 27 inch 2560x1440.

Can I fix this, or is it something I must just live with? I have a few other Win 10 machines and this is the only one that displays the starting logo incorrectly.

Thanks!

GregH, May 18, 2021
  4. Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it?

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it?

1. Windows boot logo is stretched - how to fix it? - Similar Threads - boot logo stretched

2. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....
  3. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....
  4. No windows logo on boot

No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  5. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  6. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  7. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  8. After switching to UEFI mode my Windows 10 boot logo was stretched and wrong dimensions....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After switching to UEFI mode my Windows 10 boot logo was stretched and wrong dimensions....: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,After switching to UEFI mode my Windows 10 boot logo was stretched and wrong dimensions. Please help!* Original title: Help me!...
  9. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?: I use Windows 10 on my custom built PC. I recently installed Windows 8.1 on a seperate hard drive to my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I noticed when I boot into Windows 8.1, it shows the POST screen as usual, but then the Asrock logo stays and win 8.1 starts booting....
  10. Windows logo on boot up is stretched

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com