Windows 10: Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

Discus and support Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to reset my PC completely and during the reset, we had a power failure. After we got the power back the reset completed somehow to 100% and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SurfacePhuket, May 24, 2021.

1. Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

I had to reset my PC completely and during the reset, we had a power failure. After we got the power back the reset completed somehow to 100% and restarted and Windows was starting to completely reinstall. After 64% of the installation the computer started to run into a boot loop which doesn't stop. Any solution?

:)

SurfacePhuket, May 24, 2021
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, May 24, 2021
  3. Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64%.

During my reinstall of Windows 10 my computer got stuck in a boot loop. I see my Asus ROG splash screen, I then see "Installing 64%. Your computer may restart during this process" (this screen shows for about a second if even). My computer then restarts
    and the cycle continues, but it never loads past 64%. I am able to acess my bios but not my desktop. Any ideas?

EthanBarlly, May 24, 2021
  4. scevism Win User

Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

windows 10 slow boot

Wow you were so right just done a fresh install with just the ssd connected. Takes like 10 secs to boot into windows not like 3 mins anymore.*Smile Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent :)
    Thank you so much for the advice.*Toast :toast:

scevism, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

1. Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent - Similar Threads - boot loop during

2. Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall: I came back from ~3 days away from my PC having left it on and it said that windows failed to start, which hasn't happened on this system in the 3 years I've had it. I go through the windows auto troubleshooter, which fails, attempted to repair the BCD which found zero...
  3. Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall: I came back from ~3 days away from my PC having left it on and it said that windows failed to start, which hasn't happened on this system in the 3 years I've had it. I go through the windows auto troubleshooter, which fails, attempted to repair the BCD which found zero...
  4. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  5. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

7. Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %

Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %: Hi, I have an HP laptop 17-bs008ca with Windows 10 Home 64 B Everything was perfect till an update screwed everything. I couldn't reach my desktop after that. I was able to fix the problem finding "my desktop" but still there were many issues. I decided to save all my...
  8. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  9. windows 64 percent loop

windows 64 percent loop: a few days ago i decided to try and factory reset my computer. all was going well but that night an error popped up when i tried to turn on the pc. i got rid of the error by pulling up command prompt and using cmd then regedit and changing a value from 1 to 3. (Idk what the...
  10. windows 10 64% loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 64% loop: i have a laptop which i recently wiped out to clean it out and start fresh now with it tying to reinstall it shows 64% over and over and wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-64-loop/c3b68fe9-c043-442d-8dd4-5e06bacbe8c2