Windows 10: Windows Boot loop Problem

Discus and support Windows Boot loop Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So well, I tried to reset my really old laptop for my mother, and everything was fine - till i got a weird Windows Update Boot loop. The Issue now is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -Ravor-, Oct 23, 2020.

1. -Ravor- Win User

Windows Boot loop Problem

So well,

I tried to reset my really old laptop for my mother, and everything was fine - till i got a weird Windows Update Boot loop.
    The Issue now is, almost nothing else works -
    No Shift - no F8/F9/F10 ect - No Turn off few times the Computer to activate advanced start up options at windows thing, and all that.

But I will explain now what happens exactly:
    It Starts - loads normal windows screen - turns black and shows a loading screen - shows the blue screen with windows update at 64% and all that, it restarts again and the issue now is, it restarts for a whole Almost 2 actually days already and still stays at 64% whatsoever.
    I dont have an USB or DVD to use it for whatever reason I probably need it but like i said, yet i wasnt unable to somehow get the computer into anyother "mode" than F2 or smth.

And now.. I'm kinda frustrated what to do now, probably have to end up buying a new one then. lol.

:)

-Ravor-, Oct 23, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Boot loop Problem - Similar Threads - Boot loop Problem

2. Problem with windows 11 update boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 update boot loop: I’ve had this issue for a few months now. Whenever I try to update windows 11 I will get sent into a boot loop/update loop, the update will always fail and I cannot get back into windows, if I try to use a restore point it will complete successfully but windows will try...
  3. Problem with windows 11 update boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 update boot loop: I’ve had this issue for a few months now. Whenever I try to update windows 11 I will get sent into a boot loop/update loop, the update will always fail and I cannot get back into windows, if I try to use a restore point it will complete successfully but windows will try...
  4. How to fix boot loop problem

How to fix boot loop problem: How to fix boot load bnb problem I cant log into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-boot-loop-problem/92ee7844-62dc-4932-83c0-f905bad52228
  5. Reg: windows boot loop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reg: windows boot loop problem: hi all, after updating my system from 10 to 11 it struck into boot loop.kindly resolve this issue. i tried all method i can able to revert back to windows 10.but if i turn it on again it went to boot loop....
  6. Reg: windows boot loop problem

Reg: windows boot loop problem: hi all, after updating my system from 10 to 11 it struck into boot loop.kindly resolve this issue. i tried all method i can able to revert back to windows 10.but if i turn it on again it went to boot loop....
  7. Unclear computer boot loop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unclear computer boot loop problem: Hello, I have a computer that was running fine recently, but then suddenly crashes at random. When this does happen, it goes into a boot loop, and if I was able to log in to windows 10, it may crash at random the crash is sudden, everything freezes and the display turns off...
  8. Windows ran into a problem boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows ran into a problem boot loop: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps starting up showing other user then 1 minute later restarts again. i cant acces power options as it say there are not avalible cant login, unsure on what todo other then reset windows, any thing that can help fix this issue would be a great help....
  9. “Inaccessible Boot Device” and Boot Loop Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Inaccessible Boot Device” and Boot Loop Problem: Hello, I apologize in advance if this is marked incorrectly. I have an ASUS ZenBook UX330UAK and encountered a blue screen with the error “Inaccessible Boot Device”. This happened while I had 2 external hard drives plugged into the laptop. I was in the middle of copying...
  10. Boot loop problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot loop problem: I've been experiencing some problems with windows lately. two days ago i got a BSOD with an stop code IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS. i followed the instructions on a Microsoft thread that said that the crash was caused by a driver trying to access information it shouldn't. i...