Windows 10: Windows boot loop

Discus and support Windows boot loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This morning when i turned on my p.c. it said preparing automatoc repair and takes me to a blue screen of options. No matter ehich buttun i press it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/artizona, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows boot loop

This morning when i turned on my p.c. it said preparing automatoc repair and takes me to a blue screen of options. No matter ehich buttun i press it takes me through the same cycle

submitted by /u/artizona
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/artizona, Nov 9, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows boot loop

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows boot loop

1. Windows boot loop - Similar Threads - boot loop

2. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  3. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  4. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  5. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  6. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  8. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  9. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  10. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports