Windows 10: Windows boot manager

Discus and support Windows boot manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello , I have it a dual boot ( Linux and Windows 10 Home edition ) after I formatted linux partition I restarted the laptop and the grub rescue showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by B4KV, Nov 18, 2018.

1. B4KV Win User

Windows boot manager

Hello , I have it a dual boot ( Linux and Windows 10 Home edition ) after I formatted linux partition I restarted the laptop and the grub rescue showed up I tried with set prefix and set boot , nothing worked , then I tried to put the original windows usb stick, after I choosed legacy in bios it appeared windows boot manager I pressed enter on windows 64 and error 000021a occurred then I tried safe mode , safe mode with cmd and nothing worked.

:)

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Partition management

Or at the very least, make sure that your hard drive boot order is correct, because it will take the first writable drive in the boot list to determine where to put the boot loader. As Jester suggested, pop the Windows install disk in, make sure your boot order is correct (or unplug the drive,) and run repair. It's really that simple.

Aquinus, Nov 18, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows boot manager

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows boot manager

1. Windows boot manager - Similar Threads - boot manager

2. How to install Boot manager and windows on seperate disks ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Boot manager and windows on seperate disks ?: Hello, I recently wiped my old laptop and replaced the sata DVD drive by an SSD. I figured I could use this SSD to gain some extra speed. But the bios being kinda hold it refuses to boot in UEFI mode so I'm stuck with the standard BIOS mode which refuse to boot from the...
  3. I accidentally told Disk Management that C: wasn't my boot drive. How do I fix this?

I accidentally told Disk Management that C: wasn't my boot drive. How do I fix this?: Window 10 Home v 1803 When creating a partition on my C: drive, I clicked on a box telling it that C: wasn't my boot drive. I then immediately told it that C: was my boot drive. When I rebooted, it stopped at Verifying DMI Pool Data and it told me to disconnect all hard...
  4. What is this? Boot Manager identification please?

What is this? Boot Manager identification please?: What is this? Amazon Drive I mean, I know WHAT it is, I just don't know how it got on my system: Around EOY 2015, I purchased this new computer replacement. It's had this boot manager in place since purchase. But. I'- ve never really needed to use it, much. Now, I do have...
  5. Issue with a new SSD and Windows Boot manager

Issue with a new SSD and Windows Boot manager: Recently I did install a new SSD into my Aurora R7. I've unplugged my HDD, installed the SSD, used Windows on an USB and installed the Windows on the SSD. Then formatted the HDD. It works fine and my computer boots in seconds but if I go to BIOS and try to change the boot...
  6. Windows Boot Manager screen with the error code/ Statis: 0xc0000428 after overclocking...

Windows Boot Manager screen with the error code/ Statis: 0xc0000428 after overclocking...: Summary Rebooted computer after overclocking from UEFI to see a Windows Boot Manager screen with the error code/ Statis: 0xc0000428 Found boot drive/ SSD booted windows fine on a different computer Booting off of a USB drive that had the windows recovery tool resulted in a...
  7. windows 10 boot manager missing.

windows 10 boot manager missing.: i have a hp 450 g5 that says boot manager missing. the only other computer i have access to is a samsung xe500c12 chromebook. i have downloaded the windows iso on a flashdrive but the hp wont boot from it. any suggestions...
  8. Windows boot manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot manager: So I just built a new pc and when I started it for the 1st time it asked to enter the boot media(windows 10) which I did, inserted the usb into my pc. It said it was loading files and then brought me to the windows boot manager asking windows 64 bit or windows 32 bit. I've...
  9. can't boot Grub2 with Win10 BCD boot manager

can't boot Grub2 with Win10 BCD boot manager: For years, I've been able to switch back and forth between Ubuntu's Grub boot manager and Windows 7's boot manager on my laptop's SSD before actually selecting one or the other OS to boot. When I selected Windows on the Grub menu, the Win7 boot manager would present its menu...
  10. How can I make boot manager on thumb drive boot from HD?

How can I make boot manager on thumb drive boot from HD?: I have a thumb drive on which I have a whole bunch of Windows 10 installation images. I can boot a standard, unmodified Windows 10 DVD, a basic unattended setup, a fully sysprepped unattended installation, etc. All of these options are presented to me from the Windows Boot...