Windows 10: Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE

Discus and support Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to finish my project and i update my pc but after update it now my windows boot slow very very slow like 1-2 hours to start, akready try with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnBowie0310, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE

I need to finish my project and i update my pc but after update it now my windows boot slow very very slow like 1-2 hours to start, akready try with a clean boot and the simple and harder issues, i really need help, i already search solutions but all can help me its good by me so PLEASE help me with this

:)

JohnBowie0310, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE

1. Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE - Similar Threads - boot slow update

2. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  3. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  4. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  6. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  7. Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update: Hello, I have had this problem before where after a Windows update my laptop (HP Pavilion dm4-2070us-Win 10 Pro-Version 10.0.19042) takes several minutes to boot up. Last time, it would take about 7 minutes to boot, this time it is not that long (4 minutes). I had to create a...
  8. Urgent Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Please: each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who previously had the laptop, but he says he can't remember the PIN, & has no access to the added email address!! I cannot even set...
  9. windows 10 boot slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 boot slow after update: My Windows 10 boot so so slow after the last update, this is the first problem with an update in my PC, Please someone give me a solution. Jacob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-slow-after-update/be21766d-d72f-46d9-a35f-86364a166ec8
  10. Windows 10 boot slow after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot slow after update: Hello guys today i updated my windows to version 1607 build 14393.0 ( clean install wiped everything) and i noticed that the boot name have drastically increased. Before my windows used to boot in 5 seconds now it takes like 15 seconds Any ideas what cause this ? 65258