Windows 10: Windows boot up

Discus and support Windows boot up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was testing a new microphone the other day and went to open OBS and my pc crashed. So, in turn I held the power button down and turned off the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adrian becannon, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Windows boot up

So I was testing a new microphone the other day and went to open OBS and my pc crashed. So, in turn I held the power button down and turned off the pc. When I went to boot up the pc, the BIOS opened and the SSD did not run windows. I changed the sata cable for the SSD that had windows downloaded on it and restarted my pc. Still the BIOS opened and was wondering why my SSD is not running windows and what I can do to fix it?

:)

adrian becannon, Oct 3, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 3, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Windows boot up

freaksavior, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows boot up

1. Windows boot up - Similar Threads - boot

2. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay: My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting...
  3. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay: My pc work fine, but now when i boot it gets stuck on the VGA light, but when i rest CMOS and go to bios and chose F8 run from specific drive work fine, if i restart the pc problem comes again. I check bios boot setting...
  4. VGA light after boot pc but work fine after rest CMOS and boot manullay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  6. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  7. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

8. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  9. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  10. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...