Windows 10: Windows boot

Discus and support Windows boot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have windows 10 on my pc. I decided to mange my disks and I used paragon partition manager. After it finished and restart, I faced with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skymoonlady, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows boot

Hello. I have windows 10 on my pc. I decided to mange my disks and I used paragon partition manager. After it finished and restart, I faced with the message” reboot and select proper boot device”. I enter bios and change the device priority too but nothing happend. I tried To use my installation disk and troubleshoot but I couldn’t do anything and finally I found out it seems like all of my drivers are ruined and I just have one driver named X( boot) And my CD-ROM .I don’t know what to do and it seems all of my data is gone. can someone for God’s sake help me?

:)

skymoonlady, Feb 13, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Windows boot

freaksavior, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows boot

1. Windows boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  3. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  4. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...
  6. Boot files Issue

Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...
  7. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  9. GSOD/BSOD boot device

GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  10. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...