Windows 10: Windows boot

Discus and support Windows boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; salve, ho installato ubuntu in dual boot sul mio pc windows, adesso se provo ad accedere a windows mi dice che c'è un problema con il boot, mentre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GiovanniTumino, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. Windows boot

salve, ho installato ubuntu in dual boot sul mio pc windows, adesso se provo ad accedere a windows mi dice che c'è un problema con il boot, mentre ubuntu si avvia correttamente, c'è modo di risolvere?

grazie in anticipo

:)

GiovanniTumino, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020 at 11:20 AM
  4. Windows boot

Thema:

Windows boot

1. Windows boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. I cannot boot from my Macrium Reflect Rescue Disk I made

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I cannot boot from my Macrium Reflect Rescue Disk I made: I downloaded the free version of Macrium Reflect. I used to use this backup program many years ago with good, solid results. But the past two times I've tried it I can't boot from the boot disk that I made. All I see on the screen is black with maybe a blinking cursor....
  3. Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant: Does anyone have link to disk image to install windows 10 pro on to my Imac with boot camp assistant? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-on-your-mac-with-boot-camp/3f30afab-8d8e-4867-8651-30ffb60f9a9a
  4. Very Slow Boot up Time (almost 3 minutes) Lenovo Desktop A340

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very Slow Boot up Time (almost 3 minutes) Lenovo Desktop A340: Hello I just bought a Lenovo A340 desktop computer yesterday and I have updated everything. Every time i had to reset the computer , the boot up time is ridiculous ( it takes about 3 minutes or so ) Could someone be kind enough to guide me how to speed it up? I am...
  5. Asus laptop boot efi\microsoft\boot\bcd 0xc0000225

Asus laptop boot efi\microsoft\boot\bcd 0xc0000225: Cannot boot laptop even when using a flash drive with the windows media creation tools and turning off secure boot and fast boot and all that. No matter how I try to boot it just shows the windows logo a couple seconds then blackscreens....
  6. Help with boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with boot: Hi I have some important files in an old windows machine (running Windows 10, but originally came with windows 7, it’s about 8 years old ). It was working fine till a few days ago however now it doesn’t boot. I want to access the files in the hard drive so I can copy them to...
  7. "Undoing Changes" at end of update and boots back into old version

"Undoing Changes" at end of update and boots back into old version: Hello I'm running version 1809 of Windows 10, and when I try to update to the latest version, either with the built-in Windows Update or with the Update Assistant I downloaded from Microsoft, I get the same error at the end of the update each time, i.e "Undoing changes made...
  8. Move the Boot Loader from HDD to M2 disk drive

Move the Boot Loader from HDD to M2 disk drive: My windows 10 installation is on (C:) drive ("Boot" label), however the Boot Loader ("System" label) resides on another disk (F:). Here is the Disk Management: [img] I need some help on how to move the Boot Loaded from the (F:) drive to (C:) without formatting the (C:)...
  9. New SSD as the boot drive, great everything is fast, but now the Sound Volume is SO LOW in...

New SSD as the boot drive, great everything is fast, but now the Sound Volume is SO LOW in...: Yes, I've changed the mix volume. Yes, I've updated all the drivers in the COMPUTER. Yes i was going to open the old Sound Control Panel, go to Speakers Properties and boost at the Enhancement tab like always, but it's not there, I searched and it's said that windows 10...
  10. Will using a blank hard drive and booting from USB work properly

Will using a blank hard drive and booting from USB work properly: If I just formatted the drive to GUID, it has no partitions just unallocated space. Would hitting f12 when the windows logo pops up and booting from USB write windows 10 onto the hard drive submitted by /u/izzo444 [link] [comments]...