Windows 10: Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

Discus and support Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I run a very small family owned Computer repair/building company in my free time. Something I would love to be able to do was have a bootable windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElectricalMTGFusion, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

I run a very small family owned Computer repair/building company in my free time. Something I would love to be able to do was have a bootable windows drive that automatically installed a custom wallpaper. The wallpaper is just the company logo. What I've been having to do was install windows, goto my website, login, goto my wallpaper files, download it. Set as wallpaper.

Is there a way to just have it included in the boot image and applied after installation?

Any help.is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/ElectricalMTGFusion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElectricalMTGFusion, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Problem installing window via bootable pendrive

recently i installed windows 7 ultimate in Acer Aspire 5755. After installing windows its automacally starts with pen drive. Even i set Hard Disk as primary bootable device. But it start with pen drive.

Dineshsheoran24, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Kantastic Win User

Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

1. Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install? - Similar Threads - bootable disk custom

2. Windows 10 not bootable after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not bootable after install: So i installed windows on an nvme ssd from my flash drive, and when I turn on the laptop, it wont recognize the nvme ssd. so i have to boot from my hard drive, remove the hard drive, then use the laptop. its a very annoying process and i would like to see if i can add the...
  3. Windows 10 not bootable after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not bootable after install: So i installed windows on an nvme ssd from my flash drive, and when I turn on the laptop, it wont recognize the nvme ssd. so i have to boot from my hard drive, remove the hard drive, then use the laptop. its a very annoying process and i would like to see if i can add the...
  4. Windows 10 not bootable after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper: Friends, I added a very nice custom wallpaper graphic to my new Win 10 laptop and the display looked stunning. Then I accidentally hit some combination of keystrokes (which keystrokes - I am not sure) and the new wallpaper image was deleted. I have uploaded the...
  6. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?: Hello Guys, I just wonder if is possible to have customized wallpapers inside the ISO... Because I actually do not like the wallpapers offered in windows 10... So I just wondering if is possible to do so. All information provided will be highly appreciated. Thank you all who...
  7. Custom default Wallpaper for new users after installation

Custom default Wallpaper for new users after installation: Hey all, I know about the method for creating the default profile for users by sysprepping during the install but after installation how do I change the default wallpaper new users will see upon first login without using GPOs? So far I've found the...
  8. Custom desktop wallpaper disappears after every update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom desktop wallpaper disappears after every update: Hi there, I run a small business with 8 computers running Windows 10. Each computer has multiple user accounts and my own administrator account. All users have a custom desktop background with the company logo and I use a different variation of it so I know the Admin...
  9. disk is not bootable

in Windows 10 Support
    disk is not bootable: hi, I have a folder structure (see below) that is created after upgrade from W7 to W10. In my previous question a day ago it was confirmed that it could be used for creating W10 installation media. So I don't want to repeat how it was created. It was created automatically...
  10. How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?: I've asked about this a long time ago. Several personal issue interfered with me getting computer work done. Now I'm starting a telecommuting job in a week, need to clean things up a bit. Just in case I have issues, I'd like to burn off a bootable Windows 10 that I downloaded...