Windows 10: Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?

Discus and support Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brondski [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brondski, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?

/u/Brondski, May 16, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 16, 2020
  3. streetfighter 2, May 16, 2020
  4. Kantastic Win User

Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?

Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?

1. Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part? - Similar Threads - bootable usb installation

2. Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation: i made a bootable USB using the media creation tool, i tried both a Windows 10 install and a Windows 11 install, none of them does work, they remain stuck at the bootanimation with the manufacturer logo, the disk activity led is on full time, but it does get turned off after...
  3. Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation: i made a bootable USB using the media creation tool, i tried both a Windows 10 install and a Windows 11 install, none of them does work, they remain stuck at the bootanimation with the manufacturer logo, the disk activity led is on full time, but it does get turned off after...
  4. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows from Bootable USB: My laptop Razerblade base model late 2019 had an issues as everytime I tried to bootup it would result in CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and so I cleaned and formatted my SSD and HDD through CMD and tried to reinstall Windows 10 however it came up with the error 0x800701B1 during the...
  5. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows from Bootable USB: My laptop Razerblade base model late 2019 had an issues as everytime I tried to bootup it would result in CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and so I cleaned and formatted my SSD and HDD through CMD and tried to reinstall Windows 10 however it came up with the error 0x800701B1 during the...
  6. Installing Windows from Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. USB bootable drive not installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB bootable drive not installing windows 10: Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with USB bootable onto new SSD.When the PC starts it loads to black screen with blinking cursor to the windows logo and runs an infinite loop back to the beginning of bios.I have tried the USB bootable with my SSD on another PC and...
  8. USB bootable drive not installing windows 10

USB bootable drive not installing windows 10: Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with USB bootable onto new SSD.When the PC starts it loads to black screen with blinking cursor to the windows logo and runs an infinite loop back to the beginning of bios.I have tried the USB bootable with my SSD on another PC and...
  9. Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen

Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen: Hi, i just put my new ssd in, and my media bootable usb, i had to change boot mode to legacy to get it to load. And i put the usb to the top by pressing f6. But now the windows screen did pop up, but it seems to be stuck there and no loading circle is visible. Is there any...
  10. Installing windows from a bootable USB

Installing windows from a bootable USB: I have just finished putting together my new PC and I am struggling to install windows. I am using a Macbook to make my bootable USB. I have tried using a bootable USB made with Bootcamp assistant - the USB came up in bios but it would not boot into the windows install...