Windows 10: Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

Discus and support Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here. It was running fine when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dani H, May 22, 2020.

1. Dani H Win User

Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here.

It was running fine when my keyboard and mouse, which run on Bluetooth, suddenly disconnected. I have a mouse that I use for a second Windows PC Laptop that I can plug directly into the USB and use just fine. My keyboard is a different story. Completely useless; I can't even sign in.

I believe my only option is to purchase a keyboard to directly plug into the USB, but I'd like that to be a last resort if there's another option available.

:)

Dani H, May 22, 2020
  2. ee26 Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

3. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, May 22, 2020
  4. B3nnyK22 Win User

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Hey All

Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP.

I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS.

When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control.

I've also had the issue of Bluetooth "Dissapearing" from the System. Sometimes I will loose the Bluetooth toggle in the System Settings and I won't be able to find it in Device Manager.

I've tried all the usual tricks with not much luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Benny.

B3nnyK22, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse

2. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  3. Mouse keyboard disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse keyboard disconnecting: Mouse Keyboard Headset. My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins. I play alot of video games on it the main one is Rainbow six seige. Ive researched on this and nothing helped. My mouse dissconnects just for a moment too every 2 -5 seconds....
  4. Bluetooth mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse disconnecting: Hi there - after a fairly recent "major" update to Win10, my Bluetooth mouse starts up OK then disconnects. When I click on the Bluetooth icon, show all Bluetooth devices, it magically re-appears. Then after a while, it disconnects again. I have turned off power management...
  5. Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections: Hi, I recently downloaded bootcamp Windows 10 on my Mac Pro 2017, and I am still having disconnections and other bluetooth issues. The problem: After connecting a wireless mouse Magic Mouse 2, the mouse will randomly disconnect at certain times - the time it stays...
  6. Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse

Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse: Hello, I am running windows 10 bootcamp on a MacBook, and I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse numerous times but failed. When I go on add a new device, it recognises that there is a mouse, but when I click connect, it says connecting but then just says try to...
  7. Windows 10 Bootcamp - Mouse and Keyboard not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Bootcamp - Mouse and Keyboard not Working: I am on a 2017 Macbook Pro Touchbar, and I partitioned Windows 10 Pro on an external SSD, setup went fine, but when I got to the windows setup, it wouldn't let me move my mouse and the cursor didn't appear, the keyboard was also not responding. Therefore, I wasn't able to...
  8. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  9. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp): Hi, I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software (driver)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse keeps disconnecting windows 10 boot camp

2. mac bootcamp windows 10 keeps disconnecting bluetooth mouse

3. bootcamp mouse connect and discpnect

4. apple driver apple magic mouse windows bootcamp,
  5. bootcamp bluetooth not working,
  6. bootcamp magic keyboard connected but not working