Windows 10: Windows Bootcamp Display issue

Discus and support Windows Bootcamp Display issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried to see people who have my problem but the latest thing was in 2007 in the apple Community and 2016 in here, so I wanted to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Temoneem, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Temoneem Win User

Windows Bootcamp Display issue

Hello, I have tried to see people who have my problem but the latest thing was in 2007 in the apple Community and 2016 in here, so I wanted to see if there is a solution to the screen problem of windows 10 bootcamp, for example, sometimes after a windows update the upper half of my screen is a distorted starting screen and bled into macOS after a while of this happening, the PRAM, SMC and safe mode had little benifit and it soon became clear after contacting both Microsoft with some angry guy looking like he knows the problem and blamed apple, and then apple who fixed it but couldn't find a way to prevent it.

The problem is that its getting harder and harder to fix the flicker and when I boot into windows at all the flickering starts after about 20 minutes of the MacBook Pro sitting at idle, Im aware that the Second GPU of the MacBook intel 630 is much weaker than the main one and when the automatic feature built in new Macs of automatically switching the graphics card does help battery life, it is unsupported on windows for the native resolution for the Mac 3072 by 1920. I have removed windows and have done a full reinstall with no luck and the only way I have used windows is through my monitor which has no problem at all.

I have photos but I cant get the photo for the full flicker due to my Camera unable to get a good shot, but I have the distorted starting screen note both of these have bled into macOS but is easy to see through on Mac compared to windows.

Windows  Bootcamp  Display issue 998e5bc9-17cb-4a3e-a39e-c14090ebb0d6?upload=true.jpg

Minor problems

-I have gotten frequent BSOD but only once a week but have not had one for the past 2

-The Mac has been much more hot in windows and the fan system is not properly kicking in at the right time

-The Mac retina screen is not properly scaled and apps are very small compared to the monitor I have

:)

Temoneem, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Marcus Win User

Issue installing BootCamp drivers for Windows 10

I found the fix to this problem. I installed Win10 on my 15inch Macbook pro with bootcamp. I tried several times and bootcamp on windows hung up on Realtek installation each time. Follow these steps to fix:

1. Go to Bootcamp folder, find Realtek, and install manually (double click Realtek setup.
    2. Go to Task Manager - Click details - find the Realtek task - end task (DO NOT END THE ENTIRE BOOTCAMP TASK)
    3. Installation will continue
    4. All is right in the world.

Marcus, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen not respecting primary display. Identity Issues?

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X.

• Select Control panel.

• Click on Display.

• Select Change display settings at top left corner.

• Click on Identify then you will be able to check the primary display.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Bootcamp Display issue - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Display issue

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  4. Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue: Hello, on my MacBook Pro late 2013, 13-inch, Retina, I recently installed Windows 10 in order to play games. I tried playing games such as Geometry Dash, but I spotted a 100-200 ms delay between the click and the input. The same goes for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. I proceed...
  5. BootCamp issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BootCamp issues: HI, i really need help i bootcamped my computer without saving anything to drive on my mac and need help starting a new mac im freaking out as i have school tommorow someone please help...
  6. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  7. Storage issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage issues with bootcamp: I recently switched to Microsoft with bootcamp on my Mac. After getting it to work I noticed that it had very low space because it was saving all files on a drive called "bootcamp" but there was no option to just save the files onto the computer itself. What do I do to fix...
  8. Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp: Recently tried all the methods of trying to install Windows 10 on Bootcamp Catalina OS resulting in a loop of rebooting the Mac. Apple support staff has now routed me to Windows. Any help would be much appreciated! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  10. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot