Windows 10: Windows Booted Up Weird Today

Discus and support Windows Booted Up Weird Today in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So this morning i was greeted by a welcome screen from windows 10 like those welcome screens when you fresh install windows 10 asking me default my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VLindemann, May 20, 2021.

1. Windows Booted Up Weird Today

So this morning i was greeted by a welcome screen from windows 10 like those welcome screens when you fresh install windows 10 asking me default my browser to edge and telling me to connect my phone i've declined edge offer duh and click remind me later on connect phone deal.Was this some kinda bug or was this intended. I'm on 2004 19041.928

:)

VLindemann, May 20, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 20, 2021
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 20, 2021
  4. Windows Booted Up Weird Today

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Booted Up Weird Today

1. Windows Booted Up Weird Today - Similar Threads - Booted Weird Today

2. ssd wont boot up after weird crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd wont boot up after weird crash: My bootdrive randomly died while playing a gameI played Fortnite and randomly the game crashed.Then i wanted to dm my friend on discord then explorer crashed and i got a bluescreen without a : and the white textThen i needed to force reboot my laptop and my laptop tries to...
  3. ssd wont boot up after weird crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ssd wont boot up after weird crash: My bootdrive randomly died while playing a gameI played Fortnite and randomly the game crashed.Then i wanted to dm my friend on discord then explorer crashed and i got a bluescreen without a : and the white textThen i needed to force reboot my laptop and my laptop tries to...
  4. Computer booting up weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer booting up weird: My computer will not start up. When I flip the switch on the power supply, the cpu and gpu fan spin but the power supply fan twitches and no other power is given throughout the computer. I bought a new power supply and it is still giving the same problem....
  5. Computer booting up weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer booting up weird: My computer will not start up. When I flip the switch on the power supply, the cpu and gpu fan spin but the power supply fan twitches and no other power is given throughout the computer. I bought a new power supply and it is still giving the same problem....
  6. Computer booting up weird

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Search bar acting weird today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar acting weird today.: Alright guys; So since today, I have this little problem which makes a box around the search bar thing.Let me show you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzfac-tRBIICA77mKYLhLUG95OsPn_h3/view?usp=sharing As you see in the picture, I have a little black outline around the...
  8. Boot is weird

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Boot is weird: Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't...
  9. Weird boot screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird boot screen: I had avg antivirus and avg said there was an update so i did it and then it asked me to reboot my pc and i did that and now it dosen't come up with windows but with information? [IMG] Above is how it looks....
  10. Today's pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today's pop up: When I opened my laptop this afternoon, I had a pop-up message in the bottom right corner about some kind of new update. I clicked on the More Info, and I now I don't know how to accept the update. How can I find out how to get the update? My updates are current and it...