Windows 10: Windows Booting up slowly

Discus and support Windows Booting up slowly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A while ago my PC was doing just fine, the boot up was extremely fast! Less then 10 seconds and then out of the blues It started to take forever!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fredy_Nino, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Windows Booting up slowly

A while ago my PC was doing just fine, the boot up was extremely fast! Less then 10 seconds and then out of the blues It started to take forever! Although I didn't do anything. I have done everything to fix it but still I cant! What's even more strange is that after booting up my pc keeps its high end performance normally! Can somebody help me fix this problem? Thank you

submitted by /u/Fredy_Nino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fredy_Nino, Apr 14, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Windows Booting up slowly

freaksavior, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Booting up slowly

1. Windows Booting up slowly - Similar Threads - Booting slowly

2. PC boots slowly with second SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots slowly with second SSD: i have windows 11, i recently upgraded my second HDD to an SSD, it all went well until i was trying to install a game a few days ago. after that my pc boots slowly when my second ssd is connected, after a long time running some programs begin to function weird, like task...
  3. PC boots slowly with second SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots slowly with second SSD: i have windows 11, i recently upgraded my second HDD to an SSD, it all went well until i was trying to install a game a few days ago. after that my pc boots slowly when my second ssd is connected, after a long time running some programs begin to function weird, like task...
  4. Unexpected I/O error and too slowly booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected I/O error and too slowly booting: My computer was not starting because it showing the unexpected I/O error .I tried all the methods you suggest but I not able to run my computer.Computer is booting in an hour.Even it was not solved by reinstalling windows , recovery option,startup rapair, formating disk,...
  5. Unexpected I/O error and too slowly booting

Unexpected I/O error and too slowly booting: My computer was not starting because it showing the unexpected I/O error .I tried all the methods you suggest but I not able to run my computer.Computer is booting in an hour.Even it was not solved by reinstalling windows , recovery option,startup rapair, formating disk,...
  6. PC boots slowly and one HDD is not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC boots slowly and one HDD is not recognized: My PC Windows 10 suddenly boots slower than usual 3-5 mins and when it did start up, one of my SATA HDDs no longer shows up.It shows up in Disk Management as an Unknown Device Not Initialized and when I try to initialize it an error pops up saying "A device which does not...
  7. PC boots slowly and one HDD is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots slowly and one HDD is not recognized: My PC Windows 10 suddenly boots slower than usual 3-5 mins and when it did start up, one of my SATA HDDs no longer shows up.It shows up in Disk Management as an Unknown Device Not Initialized and when I try to initialize it an error pops up saying "A device which does not...
  8. PC boots slowly and one HDD is not recognized

9. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  10. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...