Windows 10: Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device

Discus and support Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my PC one second and it suddenly crashed and since then has been opening up to Bios only. I've tried rebooting but doesn't appear to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KartikaySingh, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device

I was using my PC one second and it suddenly crashed and since then has been opening up to Bios only. I've tried rebooting but doesn't appear to be workingWindows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device [​IMG]Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device [​IMG]

:)

KartikaySingh, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 21, 2019
  3. MUZAKKIR Win User
    Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Jun 21, 2019
  4. happy Win User

Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device

No Bootable Device

It gives a list of drives to boot on, and it does not show the Patriot Drive. I also pressed enter many times for the CD to boot in, but it just keeps on saying "No Boot Drive".

happy, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device

1. Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device - Similar Threads - booting Bios showing

2. Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.: Hey guys this is my first time installing windows 10.I made a bootable usb using microsoft media creation tool on a usb 3.2.When i restart and go to boot device options it shows 3 options: 1.Os boot manageruefi-windows boot managermy ssd name 2.USB Hard drive UEFI-USB 3.Boot...
  3. Windows bootable usb not showing in bios

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows bootable usb not showing in bios: This is my first time installing windows 10 and when i check the boot manager there are three options:1.From my hardrive 2.Usb pendriveUEFI3.From a EFI fileShould i boot from the second option?Also iam using usb 3.1...
  4. Boot drive showing in BIOS but not bootable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot drive showing in BIOS but not bootable: For some reason when I tried to boot of my SSD this morning, it wasn't showing up as bootable. I tried running windows repair, but that didn't recognise the drive as having windows on it. The drive should be bootable because I have booted off of it multiple times before. Any...
  5. windows boot manager not showing up in bios/uefi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows boot manager not showing up in bios/uefi: im guessing since i have windows installed on my sdd i should have windows boot manager show up in my uefi/bios boot options right? it doesnt. i have windows installed on another sdd too and when i put that sdd into my pc and open bios, i have windows boot manager for it, so...
  6. Storage drives show up in Bios as bootable, but aren't meant to boot from. How to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage drives show up in Bios as bootable, but aren't meant to boot from. How to delete?: Running the latest windows 10 version and have multiple drives I use for different storage types. One of them has an option to boot when I look at my drives in the BIOS and in Computer Management I am unsure which partition I need to delete so it doesn't appear as a boot...
  7. BIOS not recognizing Bootable Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS not recognizing Bootable Devices: I have an Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus Wifi Motherboard, I have been using a Samsung 860 EVO SSD for the past year or so. Just today when I powered on my PC, it's not recognizing any bootable devices and I keep getting stuck in the BIOS. I've tried replacing the cable,...
  8. Windows Boot Manager Doesn't Show Up In BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Boot Manager Doesn't Show Up In BIOS: Windows Boot Manager Doesn't Show Up In BIOS And Still Boots. Is It Fine? Is It Something To Be Worried About? Should I Backup All Data Now? submitted by /u/PalPalash [link] [comments]...
  9. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...
  10. Windows 10 Boot Manager Not Showing Up in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Manager Not Showing Up in BIOS: So I recently dual booted with Windows 10 and Ubuntu. I decided that I don't want Ubuntu at all anymore. I booted up my computer, was taken to the grub menu like usual, and I booted up using the Windows 10 Boot Manager. After that, I signed in, searched up disk management,...