Windows 10: Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

Discus and support Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update , in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harshit Maurya, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ?

Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update , 3dfbb50a-4f63-4035-a8cb-8f9eba184fdd?upload=true.png

:)

Harshit Maurya, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

KN8 SLI harddrive booting VERY SLOW??

Check ABIT's site maybe this is resolved with a BIOS update.

Do you have other motherboards, hard drives and/or cables to test with to help isolate the problem?

For hard drives the auto setting generally does the best job unless you want to restrict the hard drive in some way (i.e. disabling DMA - why would you want to do this though...)

When you say very slow booting, can you describe it a little better for us? Which takes the longest, getting to the POST screen (lists your RAM, drives, etc.), getting to the windows startup screen, or getting into windows itself?

For a slow POST / slow windows logo, try unplugging the hard drive and see if it gets to the "please connect a boot device" text any faster.

For a slow "from the windows logo to finished booting" I would recommend reinstalling windows. Did you reinstall windows after you got this motherboard? I would really recommend it.

Poisonsnak, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

1. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update , - Similar Threads - Booting very slow

2. Booting is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting is very slow: Hello, My laptop taking around 6-7 minutes to boot. I have tried all possible fix like reinstall of Windows with both local install and cloud download , Disk cleanup and defragment, switching off superfetch, turned off hibernation, cleaning up registry editor. Nothing worked...
  3. Booting is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting is very slow: Hello, My laptop taking around 6-7 minutes to boot. I have tried all possible fix like reinstall of Windows with both local install and cloud download , Disk cleanup and defragment, switching off superfetch, turned off hibernation, cleaning up registry editor. Nothing worked...
  4. Windows is very slow after update

Windows is very slow after update: Greetings! Is there a recent announcement from MS that the latest update has a / some problem[s]? Apparently, there is and I seem to encounter it. My windows is very slow now after the upgrade. We have a fairly new laptop; about five months old. The CPU is Core...
  5. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update: Today I upgraded to the newest 2004 build after my pc said there was an update to be installed. I didn't check but I should have probably to see what this update is. I just clicked restart and update... However got two issues now: BSOD (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area...
  6. Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop

Very slow boot up since 2004 update on HP Pavillion laptop: Hello I upgraded to windows 10 2004 update yesterday and it now takes 5 minutes to completely boot up, it used to take 15 seconds prior to these updates, its just really slow to boot, I have turned off fast boot, checked start up items and disabled them all, i have restarted...
  7. Boot is very slow

Boot is very slow: Hi I have a problem with my PC. I've recently updated my windows using windows settings.Everything is fine but my PC boots very slow after updating. I disabled apps with high impact in startup settings and I also reset my PC but nothing changed. I changed the boot...
  8. Windows boot very very slow after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot very very slow after last update: After the last update my Windows its booting so slow like 10 minutes to start up and i dont want to wait that anymore, i already try with some fixes but dont work. IF YOU WILL ANSWER I ONLY WANT A DIRECT AND HELPFUL SOLUTION Thanks....
  9. Windows very slow to boot

Windows very slow to boot: Hello, I just upgraded my processor/motherboard/ram to Ryzen 7 1800x, Aorus X470, 16 GB ram. I have a GTX 1080 Ti. When I restart my computer, it loads very very slow. It gets stuck on the screenshot below for 3+ mins. I have multiple SSD drives installed and figured it...
  10. Very slow boot after Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow boot after Anniversary update: I had no problems with Windows 10 start times but since the Anniversary update, boot time is just under 3 minutes. Any ideas to what to look into for the cause? 59112