Windows 10: windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility :

Discus and support windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my asus laptop randomly shut down and when i turned it on and it automatically booted to theaptio setup utility and it keeps showing me that everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samiຸ, Mar 13, 2020.

1. samiຸ Win User

windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility :

my asus laptop randomly shut down and when i turned it on and it automatically booted to theaptio setup utility and it keeps showing me that everytime i start the laptop and after trying some solutions it ended up showning me a black screen with"reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media..." please help me with this and thanks!

:)

samiຸ, Mar 13, 2020

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Mar 13, 2020
  3. RDewan Win User
    Aptio Setup Utility

My Asus Zenbook enters Aptio Setup Utility and cannot resume to window even force shutdown and subsequently it ON after, any remedy for this?

I tried the suggestion from the Microsoft community, by Karthicka_R

Asus Laptop Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

But I stuck at step 5, cannot proceed with step 6. The display is "Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"

windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility : 9fad73c8-74d3-4b87-85f3-860ca13f251f?upload=true.jpg

windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility : cf6c8338-b069-4302-b54c-88426f62f319?upload=true.jpg

windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility : b766dfd7-550d-4075-bf83-e2787d2eccd3?upload=true.jpg

RDewan, Mar 13, 2020
  4. windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility :

Asus f550l aptio setup utility

Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert
    boot media in selected boot device and press a key I dont know what to do plz help

RyderEarp-Jones, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility :

1. windows boots automatically to aptio setup utility : - Similar Threads - boots automatically aptio

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes: My laptop boots into Aptio setup utility sometimes. I don't know why. There's no rhyme or reason as to when it does that. I don't know if it's because of a loose connection with the ssd, because I can shut down my computer in its normal state and then boot it up in the exact...
  8. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,I am operating on Windows 10 using an Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop. I have only had this laptop for about a year, maybe just shy, and haven't had any problems up until now. For some reason Windows won't load, the laptop will only load the Aptio Setup Utility screen.I...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aptio setup utility keeps popping up xp

2. nu vot