Windows 10: Windows boots up but can't see opened windows.

Discus and support Windows boots up but can't see opened windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swagonflyyyy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swagonflyyyy, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Windows boots up but can't see opened windows.

/u/swagonflyyyy, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2022
  4. erixx Win User

Windows boots up but can't see opened windows.

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows boots up but can't see opened windows.

1. Windows boots up but can't see opened windows. - Similar Threads - boots can't opened

2. Windows 10 can't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't boot up: Months Ago i turned on my laptop and it was saying "BOOTMGR is missing" then i tried installing Windows 10 from official microsoft site, then i booted in started installing and then after 20 minutes it said "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required...
  3. Windows 10 can't boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't boot up: Months Ago i turned on my laptop and it was saying "BOOTMGR is missing" then i tried installing Windows 10 again from official microsoft site, then i booted in started installing and then after 20 minutes it said "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files...
  4. Windows 10 can't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can't boot up: Months Ago i turned on my laptop and it was saying "BOOTMGR is missing" then i tried installing Windows 10 again from official microsoft site, then i booted in started installing and then after 20 minutes it said "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files...
  5. Windows repair can't boot up the laptop

Windows repair can't boot up the laptop: I have just pluged out my ssd and put it in another pc it was working fine but as soon as I put it back in my previous pc it started to run windows repair and at last it says it can't fix it. I tried to restore then it says that a partition is missing what to do please help....
  6. Can't boot up to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't boot up to windows 10: My desktop HP Envy has not been able to boot up into windows 10 since the Windows update in December 2020. I've tried all the troubleshooting procedures and my computer seems to be stuck in the repeat mode. The files are still there because in the DOS mode I can see them and...
  7. can't boot up windows after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't boot up windows after updates: the only message i get is a stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG keeps getting in a un stoppable loop to boot up laptop has no disc drive and i am stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-up-windows-after-updates/b1f59a9a-b48a-47f2-a24c-589ac4108fb3
  8. Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available": I recently upgraded online from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm using Parallels to partition my Apple desktop in order to use Windows. When I tried to open Windows 10 today I got the message that "no boot device is available." I've tried several times to get something to happen,...
  9. When Windows boots up, it automatically opens a Word.doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    When Windows boots up, it automatically opens a Word.doc: A few days ago, whenever I boot up, Windows 10 opens a specific Word.doc that I have stored in my pc. The document isn't listed in the Start menu. I didn't change a setting to make this happen. What setting can I change so it won't do this?...
  10. Can't boot up Windows 10.

Can't boot up Windows 10.: Get blue screen saying a problem occurred. PC reboots but get the same screen, then I get a screen presenting six poss. solutions but none of them solve the problem. Please help with a solution....