Windows 10: Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.

Discus and support Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning I logged in to my Windows 10 PC. When I then noticed a blue screen error.. the one that says "Sorry. We had a problem" or something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArcofEarth, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.

This morning I logged in to my Windows 10 PC. When I then noticed a blue screen error.. the one that says "Sorry. We had a problem" or something like that. So it did the repair process but when the PC restarts the PC doesn't respond to either the keyboard or the mouse. This happens on the welcome screen with the picture of the day and the time.So really the only thing I could do is an automatic repair by restarting the computer. The keyboard and mouse are functional during the repair just not during startup. However, the repair always fails. Startup repair fails, reseting the computer fails,

:)

ArcofEarth, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Force01 Win User

startup repair

Hey EveryBody *Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted

i following Brink tuts to repair my windows ten
    but when i am reached to this step

Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work. [​IMG]

my Keyboard/Mouse Stops working *Shock

Force01, Sep 8, 2021
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Windows 10 - Choose Your Keyboard + Automatic Repair loop

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you suing wired or wireless keyboard?
    If you are using wireless mouse and keyboard this devices will not work on startup repair environment. I would suggest you to use external wired keyboard and mouse and check if it work.

Also, you can refer the HP support article and try the steps mention there.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03513214/

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.

1. Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work. - Similar Threads - BOSD repair startup

2. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working on startup: I'm not sure why this started happening out of nowhere. I uninstalled Steam and a snipping tool I didn't need and restarted to finish the uninstalls, now my keyboard and mouse don't work so I can't enter my password to use any of the solutions I found online and I can't boot...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working on startup: I'm not sure why this started happening out of nowhere. I uninstalled Steam and a snipping tool I didn't need and restarted to finish the uninstalls, now my keyboard and mouse don't work so I can't enter my password to use any of the solutions I found online and I can't boot...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and Mouse not working on Windows 10 startup

Keyboard and Mouse not working on Windows 10 startup: Hey everybody,Before writing this post, i have been searching all over the internet for solution, without success. I really hope someone can steer me into the right direction.I have this PC for over 6 months and it worked fine until around the 4th of january, when i tried to...
  6. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working last night after I had to restart my PC because Discord froze. When I booted up my PC again, my keyboard and mouse would light up for a few seconds and then turn off, and I couldn't use them to log in.I've tried:Unplugging my...
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working last night after I had to restart my PC because Discord froze. When I booted up my PC again, my keyboard and mouse would light up for a few seconds and then turn off, and I couldn't use them to log in.I've tried:Unplugging my...
  8. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

9. Keyboard and Mouse Not Working On Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and Mouse Not Working On Startup: Hi, I was just wondering if anybody is able to help me with this problem. I have a Acer Windows 10 desktop and my welcome screen is stuck with the time and date displayed, but that's it. Also, my keyboard and mouse isn't working I've tried different mouse and keyboard, but it...
  10. Startup Repair Loop - Caused by Mouse ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop - Caused by Mouse ?: Hey clever-minds I am writing out of desperation, my issue is not the biggest but it's annoying as stomping your toe on the corner of a table or something. When I start my computer I have to have my orginal mouse that came with the computer connected, else it just goes...