Windows 10: Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

Discus and support Windows bottlenecking, plz help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ebonykit, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Ebonykit Win User

Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on it as the first thing to be on there So after i was done customizing it i opened chrome to play a game online. Nothing too taxing on the computer of course. The moment i pull it up though my computer black screens and restarts. While it starts signing me in, it black screens again. It then signs me in successfully but then blackscreens once more soon after. Now it wont even start up like its on a continuous bottleneck loop. It doesn't even go through the start up now. Could somebody help me please? I spent so much money getting it repaired and im so frustrated by this now...

Im on windows 10 by the way.

:)

Ebonykit, Sep 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Haz197 Win User
    GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Windows bottlenecking, plz help! :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Windows bottlenecking, plz help! :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

1. Windows bottlenecking, plz help! - Similar Threads - bottlenecking plz help

2. Help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help plz: Ok so I have upgraded my cpu from a ryzen 5 1600 to a ryzen 7 5800x and I boot up my pc and a I get a recovery key login the key it show it on screen it’s not in my Microsoft account...
  3. plz help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    plz help: i wanted to change my pin when i did i got this " Sorry, this Pin isn’t Working for your Organisation’s Resources"so to resolve that i went to "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local" in this in local service it says access not granted what do i do ?...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  6. Help plz

Help plz: I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a...
  7. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  8. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. bottleneck question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    bottleneck question: I want to buy gtx 1660 ti ventus xs 6gb will it bottleneck my cpu i mainly play battlefield 3 and 4 only i can go upto 4k resolution through nvidia control panel too my specs: asus b75mLX 16 gb ram seasonic x650 gold psu Samsung syncmaster 60hz monitor i5 2500 cpu 137693