Windows 10: Windows-break

Discus and support Windows-break in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; for the past decades pressing windows-break would bring the configuration page. With 20H2 it does bring settings window. But i want the configuartion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/seomanakasimon, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Windows-break

for the past decades pressing windows-break would bring the configuration page.
    With 20H2 it does bring settings window. But i want the configuartion window.

How can i restore the old function.
    I have to type 'configura' to get the old option visible.

submitted by /u/seomanakasimon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/seomanakasimon, Mar 29, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 29, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

Windows-break

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows-break

1. Windows-break - Similar Threads - break

2. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  3. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  4. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  5. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  6. Task Manager Randomly Freezing Computer After Update, breaks free when task manager opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Randomly Freezing Computer After Update, breaks free when task manager opened: Hello, I am using a Dell Latitude 7430 with windows 11. Several weeks ago after an update, my computer started randomly freezing regardless of how many applications I had running or the specific applications used. I can use CTRL-ALT-Delete to access task manager. It will show...
  7. Task Manager Randomly Freezing Computer After Update, breaks free when task manager opened

Task Manager Randomly Freezing Computer After Update, breaks free when task manager opened: Hello, I am using a Dell Latitude 7430 with windows 11. Several weeks ago after an update, my computer started randomly freezing regardless of how many applications I had running or the specific applications used. I can use CTRL-ALT-Delete to access task manager. It will show...
  8. Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete: Why is windows 11 disabling keyboard drivers after it updates it self? I've tried everything on the internet to get it to work without success. Even a usb keyboard will not work. Ran SFC and DISM, reinstalled windows 11 over top of itself that also did not work. Please help...
  9. Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete

Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete: Why is windows 11 disabling keyboard drivers after it updates it self? I've tried everything on the internet to get it to work without success. Even a usb keyboard will not work. Ran SFC and DISM, reinstalled windows 11 over top of itself that also did not work. Please help...
  10. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...