Windows 10: Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

Discus and support Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Rant in the beginning, question is on the bottom. I've lost faith in Windows 10. There is just too many problems and too many issues that keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Justin Ko, May 15, 2020.

1. Justin Ko Win User

Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

Rant in the beginning, question is on the bottom.

I've lost faith in Windows 10. There is just too many problems and too many issues that keep arising and it's always a pain to fix because when a problem DOES arise, my data usually disappears or Windows just gives me multiple errors and it takes a full reinstall to fix it.

So here's what happened: My computer was in sleep mode when it randomly turned on in the middle of the night it's scary because it does this out of nowhere whenever I put it to sleep and for some reason, it did not go back to sleep like it usually would. That's when I found out that it couldn't boot into Windows anymore. I assumed that my PC tried to install Windows Updates, but that bricked the entire PC. When I tried to boot the computer from the beginning, the dots would appear and there would be the Dell logo because I use a Dell. Then, the computer restarts and goes into Windows Recovery Mode.I've tried to use chkdsk and repair the PC, change the way Windows Starts Up there is an option for that so I used that, I've tried using System Restore, but it would not boot normally until I finally used Safe Mode, but for some reason after I pressed safe mode, Windows just loaded without even going into safe mode. Everything was fine until 20 mins later, I got a BSOD giving me the error:irql_not_less_or_equal. I usually got this error a long time ago and here it is again, a year later! This is fixable with a simple AMD Drivers update, but I had no idea how to update my AMD Drivers because the AMD Radeon Software DIDN'T have an update button! I've tried using Device Manager to update, but it just told me I had the best drivers, so I just let the computer run without changing anything, and the computer was able to run fine without any problems somehow.

I tried to reinstall Windows because I won't be using this computer anymore Using Reset This PC, but for some reason, it just told me that there was an error and that it could not do it, and now, when I boot up the computer, an error would appear saying that it could not find the AMD Drivers or something, but I could just click ok and move on just fine. However, now Windows Explorer would go ahead and barley even run it just freezes or runs slowly whenever I wanted to do something. Even task manager freezes! I've tried to contact Microsoft, but with the long line and because of my impatience, I've decided to come here to discuss about this. Seriously, Microsoft. Don't fix something that works. If Windows 10 runs fine, just leave it.I've lost all of my data once, I've gotten more BSOD screens in just this OS than I did when I used Windows XP - WIndows 8.1.

So all I want to know is: I need to reinstall Windows 10... For the 5th time. Restart this PC does not work so I need help.

:)

Justin Ko, May 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

1. Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this. - Similar Threads - Bricked Itself I'm

2. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  3. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  4. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF: I've lost more work because of Windows thoughtless architecture that includes AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING whenever there's an update. AND THERE IS NO FLIPPING WAY TO TURN AUTO REBOOT OFF. This is why people use Apple computers - Apple has this amazing idea that it is the user's...
  5. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF: I've lost more work because of Windows thoughtless architecture that includes AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING whenever there's an update. AND THERE IS NO FLIPPING WAY TO TURN AUTO REBOOT OFF. This is why people use Apple computers - Apple has this amazing idea that it is the user's...
  6. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help I'm so tired of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I'm so tired of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jojodapope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcgmq0/help_im_so_tired_of_this/
  8. I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.: The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR. Your system gets either remotely taken over or automated process destroy everything. Why am I seeing unicast on my android devices coming from my desktop while I cant...
  9. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...
  10. I'm tired of onedrive

I'm tired of onedrive: I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask...