Windows 10: Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available

Discus and support Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re happy to announce the release of the iOS App Analysis tool as part of the Windows Bridge for iOS. To recap, the Windows Bridge for iOS is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available

Read more: Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 21, 2016

2. windows phone 10

The project Astoria ( by which dev. can brings their android based apps to windows platform with minimal changes in code) is discontinued and will not developed further. Only IOS bridge is now available.

MCCshreyas, Jul 21, 2016
  3. MikeZ_522 Win User
    Still no new apps for Windows 10 Phone? What happened to all the IOS and Google Apps thing?

Actually the iOS bridge is still a go, MS just informed devs on how to start converting their apps...google has been scrapped from what I know.

Now, we just need the iOS devs to convert their apps...but iOS devs seem to be lazy as it is so the bridge may not incent them to do anything at all.

MikeZ_522, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available

1. Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available - Similar Threads - Bridge iOS App

2. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  3. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  4. Microsoft Lists app now available for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lists app now available for iOS: First things first: Get the Microsoft Lists app for iOS from the App Store.Temporary note: It can take up to 24 hours to completely roll out within the App Store after publication. So, if you don't immediately see it currently, please try again later. Second things second:...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  6. GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android: At Universe, we announced GitHub for mobile as a fully-native GitHub experience on iOS and Android. Now, you can stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge code, right from your mobile device, anywhere. Your response to the beta has been...
  7. Open Sourcing the Windows Bridge for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Open Sourcing the Windows Bridge for iOS: Last week, we released Windows 10 as a free upgrade in over 190 markets, taking the first big step toward upgrading 1 billion devices to Windows 10 and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). Alongside Windows, we also delivered the Windows SDK and accompanying tools that...
  8. Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store: A few months ago, during Build 2016, we announced the Desktop Bridge, enabling developers to bring their existing desktop apps and games over to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) by converting their app or game with the Desktop App Converter and then enhancing and...
  9. Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS: [img] Welcome to the first in a series of hands-on blog posts for the Windows Bridge for iOS. The Windows Bridge for iOS is an open-source project that allows you to create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that can run on Windows 10 devices using iOS APIs and...
  10. Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge: We are happy to announce that the Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, Developer’s Guide to the Desktop Bridge, is now available on demand. This video course, delivered by the Desktop Bridge Program Management team, aims to help developers understand the concepts and...