Windows 10: Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

Discus and support Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS as an open-source project on GitHub. Today we’re going to take you on a tour of what we’ve been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

Source: Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Why are updates forced and where can we find them on the MS site?

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the KB(Knowledge Base) number of those Windows update?

You can then try to look for that Windows update using the Knowledge Base number to know what does that Update do.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Why are updates forced and where can we find them on the MS site?

When will the 'forced' updates end? Likewise as indicated in the previous posts, forced updates were installed; which ones, I haven't checked yet to see which ones were updated. And as usual from what I have seen with Win 10, after the restart, undid the
    updates, after 2 restarts. Like everyone else, I would choose when to update as I too have had failed updates for one reason or another. Fortunately, I did not find other programs that made their way on my computer this time as after each update and update
    undo, I check and delete. Understand that with each iteration of MS products, MS is hiding bits of information from view that are critical to make a logical decision which is not a good practice as we all have choices to make; when to update or not as the
    case may be.

Road Ranger, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

1. Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed - Similar Threads - Bridge iOS Where

2. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  3. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  4. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows: where is it heading??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows: where is it heading??: this discusssion is to discuss where windows is heading and our pro insiders will notify microsoft and save s from another windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-where-is-it-heading/ce0bb981-d22d-447f-8b15-19d471751286
  6. windows: where is it heading??

windows: where is it heading??: this discusssion is to discuss where windows is heading and our pro insiders will notify microsoft and save s from another windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-where-is-it-heading/ce0bb981-d22d-447f-8b15-19d471751286
  7. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  8. Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...

Actually we're using PACS where we need thumb impression of patients , for this purposes we...: I have installed drivers but it showing connected but not scanning finger impression. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actually-were-using-pacs-where-we-need-thumb/8c191bb4-251e-4f7f-8129-301e5fc81679
  9. Can we control where browsers store their cache files?

Can we control where browsers store their cache files?: I see no setting to enable me to change it from the default C:\Users location they all seem to be in. Is this impossible? I use several browsers....
  10. Where are we with the custom OSD fade time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are we with the custom OSD fade time: [ATTACH] I like the Windows OSD/media overlay thing but GOD it takes too long to fade away (yes 5 seconds is alot of time), is there an option or a turn arround to make it less? like show only while using the media keys or show for 1 second. Using regedit or command prompt...