Windows 10: Windows Broke My Audio

Discus and support Windows Broke My Audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some one please help. I updated windows recently and this morning when I woke up for class windows no longer picks up my yeti mic and Bluetooth Corsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MiserableAction3137, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Windows Broke My Audio

Some one please help. I updated windows recently and this morning when I woke up for class windows no longer picks up my yeti mic and Bluetooth Corsair headset. I’ve tried almost everything but they just don’t seem to be getting picked up by my pc anymore pls help

submitted by /u/MiserableAction3137
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MiserableAction3137, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Windows Broke My Audio

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Broke My Audio

1. Windows Broke My Audio - Similar Threads - Broke Audio

2. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  3. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  4. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HDMI audio broke for no apparent reason

HDMI audio broke for no apparent reason: For some reason HDMI audio is no longer working. I've done two recent changes since the last time I know it worked - the first was a routine Windows Update just a security update, not a feature update. The second was switching to UEFI boot using mbr2gpt, which unfortunately...
  6. HDMI audio broke for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI audio broke for no apparent reason: For some reason HDMI audio is no longer working. I've done two recent changes since the last time I know it worked - the first was a routine Windows Update just a security update, not a feature update. The second was switching to UEFI boot using mbr2gpt, which unfortunately...
  7. HDMI audio broke for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Modules Installer on 8/10 broke audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Modules Installer on 8/10 broke audio: I noticed audio wasn't working following the windows 11 update, on 8/10 I managed to get it back using system restore, but further attempts to update my computer have caused it to break again. How do I prevent updating or just prevent this modules installer update more than...
  9. Windows Modules Installer on 8/10 broke audio

Windows Modules Installer on 8/10 broke audio: I noticed audio wasn't working following the windows 11 update, on 8/10 I managed to get it back using system restore, but further attempts to update my computer have caused it to break again. How do I prevent updating or just prevent this modules installer update more than...
  10. Audio device broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device broke: I'm learning online on Zoom then suddenly, everything on the screen disappear. After that, I couldn't hear everything from my laptop. The audio icon became red. I ran the troubleshooter and it telled me to restart. I restarted my laptop but everything is still not resolved....