Windows 10: Windows Broken?

Discus and support Windows Broken? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for a few months now i was unable to open the windows start up menu, thought it was just a random thing i would fix later but now i am realising that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charleyRed, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows Broken?

for a few months now i was unable to open the windows start up menu, thought it was just a random thing i would fix later but now i am realising that is not just the problem. I am also unable to access any of my settings like my volume settings , display settings or even open and view images in file explorer. I get errors like these

Windows Broken? unknown.png

Windows Broken? unknown.png

none of my friends seem to understand what might be the problem and most online 'fixes' require me to be able to get into the start menu which i cannot

:)

charleyRed, Aug 24, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Broken?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Broken?

1. Windows Broken? - Similar Threads - Broken

2. Windows Update Service broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Service broken: HiI have a Server 2016 that I cannot update.All services regarding Windows Update are running but I get an error code when I search for update or manually install an update 0x80070422. The error code tells me that some services are not running, which they infact are.I have...
  3. Windows Update Service broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Service broken: HiI have a Server 2016 that I cannot update.All services regarding Windows Update are running but I get an error code when I search for update or manually install an update 0x80070422. The error code tells me that some services are not running, which they infact are.I have...
  4. Windows Update Service broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. alloc magic is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alloc magic is broken: Hello, today I accidently installed and ran something called "Bitmap2.exe" and it gives me a error saying "alloc magis is broken at 0x60f4f280: 60fd51f7 Aborted. Press any key to exit." How can I fix it without using another computer? I tried using a USB to reinstall Windows,...
  6. alloc magic is broken

alloc magic is broken: Hello, today I accidently installed and ran something called "Bitmap2.exe" and it gives me a error saying "alloc magis is broken at 0x60f4f280: 60fd51f7 Aborted. Press any key to exit." How can I fix it without using another computer? I tried using a USB to reinstall Windows,...
  7. alloc magic is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down: I am using a Windows 11 PCMy mouse scrolling is broken; every few scrolls, it 'jumps' back up or down; I've seen a few people have this problem, and I've tried every...
  9. Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down

Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down: I am using a Windows 11 PCMy mouse scrolling is broken; every few scrolls, it 'jumps' back up or down; I've seen a few people have this problem, and I've tried every...
  10. Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat: Recently my laptop had a power issue and I sent it for repairing. Given I had some files that I needed to keep close by, we attached the SSD to another system running windows 7, opened my user Folder and took some files from my Downloads folder. When we tried to open the user...