Windows 10: Windows BSOD after every update

Discus and support Windows BSOD after every update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop gets a BSOD error every time after Windows updates, it seems to be a case for some Windows laptops with touch screen. The model of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YuyanShi, Feb 16, 2020.

1. YuyanShi Win User

Windows BSOD after every update

Hi,

My laptop gets a BSOD error every time after Windows updates, it seems to be a case for some Windows laptops with touch screen. The model of my laptop is Asis Zenbook Flip 14 UX461UN. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I would like to know if there is a way to disable Windows update permanently. I don't need to latest version, I just want my laptop to work normally...

:)

YuyanShi, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Feb 16, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows BSOD after every update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows BSOD after every update - Similar Threads - BSOD every update

2. BSOD every time I update Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time I update Windows.: Bought my laptop a few weeks ago. The first time just after 1 week I got the BSOD when I restarted for a windows update. It said "Unmountable Boot Volume". The only way to get back into Windows was by resetting the windows. None of the recovery options worked. The second time...
  3. BSOD every time I update Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time I update Windows.: Bought my laptop a few weeks ago. The first time just after 1 week I got the BSOD when I restarted for a windows update. It said "Unmountable Boot Volume". The only way to get back into Windows was by resetting the windows. None of the recovery options worked. The second time...
  4. BSOD Boot Loop Every Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Boot Loop Every Windows Update: Hello, I'm always getting BSOD if i'll update my windows through windows update. I believe the culprit is MpKsLDrv.sys. How do I fix this? Thank you!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ4maMz66GooGYp6OLp27MOIwPc?e=phd8yP...
  5. BSOD Boot Loop Every Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Boot Loop Every Windows Update: Hello, I'm always getting BSOD if i'll update my windows through windows update. I believe the culprit is MpKsLDrv.sys. How do I fix this? Thank you!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ4maMz66GooGYp6OLp27MOIwPc?e=phd8yP...
  6. BSOD Boot Loop Every Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hi evreyone, I have recently rebooted my windows 10 since i was getting some BSOD and some have gone away. Recently i got a BSOD, reading the dumb files i find that ntkrnlmp.exe is causing the BSOD, now i dont really know how to analyze the dumb further, so i tought of...
  8. Windows BSOD after update

Windows BSOD after update: Hi, I've had several BSODs after the latest windows update. This was after the windows update that gave us the new Edge or whatever. The first BSOD I got was "Whea uncorrectable error".The second was the same. Both BSODs were able to collect information and restart. The third...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hey everyone, I've been trying for years to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but have had absolutely no luck when it comes to it. I've just bought a brand new SSD from Amazon, installed WIndows 10 from the Microsoft website via USB onto it. I installed the drivers...
  10. BSOD after windows update

BSOD after windows update: Hello all, Recently my computer forced update while I was AFK. Since the update, I have not been able to get past the launching/boot screen. I have tried restoring to a previous version (though, unfortunately, I was only able to restore to a Dec 6 2018 version because I...