Windows 10: Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

Discus and support Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArisJay, May 28, 2022.

1. ArisJay Win User

Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they did replaced it with a new M,2. After I got it back yesterday afternoon and reinstall Windows 10 again, it's working fine and can game on it perfectly fine. Today, when I try to game on it again, it crashes like 4 times BSOD. I cant think of anything on how to fix this. Is it the motherboard? Is the GPU? Ps. while I was

:)

ArisJay, May 28, 2022
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 28, 2022
  3. Carsomyr Win User
    Partition SSD during windows 10 install

I'm assembling a new PC and running a fresh windows 10 install. I'd like to know how to partition the ssd into 2 separate partitions during the windows install (I'm using a bootable usb drive to install Windows).

I want to know if I need to input specific settings for those partitions or if it's all automatic?

I need one partition for Windows on and another for my documents. The ssd has 960gb size.

So I'm guessing it has about 60gb over-provisionning. I could leave out a bit more, but it probably doesn't matter that much

Carsomyr, May 28, 2022
  4. Morgoth Win User

Windows 7 SSD fresh install

i have an issue, i did a fresh instal of windows 7 and it seems to be taking up allready 50 gb's of space on my ssd :S tough windows folder it self states it only uses 13gb
    and i have no other programs installed why is this taking up so mutch space
    and how can i change my documents to a differend driver letter?

Morgoth, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD - Similar Threads - BSOD install fresh

2. Windows 11 fresh Install not detect PCIE4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh Install not detect PCIE4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD: Tried to install window 11 to new PC, but window not detect the M.2 SSDDiskpart found on Disk 0VDM disable AHCI modeFormat diskstill nor work, please advise , thank you#Samsung 990 PRO 2TB #MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI Motherboard,...
  3. Windows 11 fresh Install not detect PCIE4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 fresh Install not detect PCIE4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD: Tried to install window 11 to new PC, but window not detect the M.2 SSDDiskpart found on Disk 0VDM disable AHCI modeFormat diskstill nor work, please advise , thank you#Samsung 990 PRO 2TB #MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI Motherboard,...
  4. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd: dear microsoft,i am encountering bluesreen after installing a transcend 830s 256gb m.2 ssd on unit HP Probook 430 G4 and HP Probook 440 G4 after doing a systam update with windows 10.regards,...
  5. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd: dear microsoft,i am encountering bluesreen after installing a transcend 830s 256gb m.2 ssd on unit HP Probook 430 G4 and HP Probook 440 G4 after doing a systam update with windows 10.regards,...
  6. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  8. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  9. Windows 10 install on new m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 install on new m.2 ssd: Hi, i already have licensed windows 10 on hdd, so i just bought a new m.2 ssd to improve the performance. The question is if i do a clean install of windows on the ssd using the usb drive, what will happen to the windows on the hdd? Can i enter the same key or do i have to...
  10. Fresh Install of Windows 10 on new M.2 SSD not being recognized in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install of Windows 10 on new M.2 SSD not being recognized in BIOS: Hello, I recently got a new M.2 SSD that I installed in my motherboard on my desktop PC. I decided to do a fresh install of Windows 10 through USB installation media, which appeared to go smoothly. When rebooting into the installation, Windows Boot Manager loads and gives me...